For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Come celebrate the release of the most recent Second Edition set, Second Chances! Get those new achievements.

Each round after that will be one week. Players are allowed to modify their decks between rounds. If we get more than 8 players, we will go up to 4 rounds.

Players will play online using Lackey and an agreed-upon method of communication (Skype, Discord, etc.).
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
doctorjoya wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:00 am Is there any card requirement from the new set?
I have not put any card restrictions in place for this event. If you want the release achievement, you need to fit 4 cards from the set in your deck.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Ferenginar Regional Participant 2024
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:04 am
doctorjoya wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:00 am Is there any card requirement from the new set?
I have not put any card restrictions in place for this event. If you want the release achievement, you need to fit 4 cards from the set in your deck.
I don't see it in Achievements. Do 3 of the same card count toward the 4?
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
doctorjoya wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:08 am
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:04 am
I don't see it in Achievements. Do 3 of the same card count toward the 4?
The release achievements are always hidden until someone earns them.

I don't remember how it's worked in the past, but I sort of remember that multiples of a single card will work.

@SirRogue?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Due to some last minute work commitments, I'm going to have to bow out of this one. Fortunately it looks like we have 11 so I'm taking the bye out with me.

Have fun, everyone! :cheersL:

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Armus wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:15 am Due to some last minute work commitments, I'm going to have to bow out of this one. Fortunately it looks like we have 11 so I'm taking the bye out with me.

Have fun, everyone! :cheersL:
Damn, I was considering signing up but would be adding the BYE right back. If I sign up anyone want to make 12?
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Do you ever have one of those days where you have a nagging sense of something you needed to do but couldn't remember what it was? Well, now I know what that was about yesterday. Anyway, here are your pairings for Round 1, courtesy of the Random Integer Generator.

Alexander Schmitz (@TyKajada) vs. Remo Giancola (@doctorjoya) FW 100-35
Adam Bargar (@abargar7510) vs. Ben Liebich (@monty42) FW 100-30
Greg Dillon (@Latok) vs. Maggie Geppert (@jadziadax8) MW 80-15
Tjark Ott (@tjark) vs. Mathew McCalpin (@Professor Scott) FW 100-0
Michael Van Breemen (@The Ninja Scot) vs. Christopher Jansa (@Psionic Hobo) FW 100-30

If anyone wants to jump in and make an even number of players, let me know and I will pair us. Please have your results to me by Monday, June 26th. I will pair Round 2 then (for realz).
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

By Mugato
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Runner-Up 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:29 am
If anyone wants to jump in and make an even number of players, let me know and I will pair us. Please have your results to me by Monday, June 26th. I will pair Round 2 then (for realz).
I didn’t plan this timing well. can you drop me and you play my opponent?
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Mugato wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:44 am
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:29 am
I didn’t plan this timing well. can you drop me and you play my opponent?
Sure thing! @Latok we're playing this round.

Decklist updated to include dilemmas. Crippling St[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]