By garetjax
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
2E Danish National Champion 2015
I imagine with it being summer time though in the northern hemisphere...a lot of places suffer from vacation time and people traveling. With Worlds being in October and in Germany...I'm surprised anyone will be able to find tickets with Oktoberfest... :shifty:
The OKTOBERfest starts in the middle of SEPTEMBER. :shifty: :cheersL:
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
I'll be at Jazzland on Thursday evening...so everyone who is interested to see the Club during "normal time" is welcome to join me - and the Music is great too that evening !!! :cheersL: :cheersL: :cheersL:

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Clerasil ToB wrote:I'll be at Jazzland on Thursday evening...so everyone who is interested to see the Club during "normal time" is welcome to join me - and the Music is great too that evening !!! :cheersL: :cheersL: :cheersL:
How long will you be there? There's a chance I'll show up that day with some of my colleagues and/or students, once our programme for the day is over.
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
@ Kaiser: I'll be there till 11pm for sure, probably longer. So you don't have to worry missing me :D

For all of you: some *peep* *peep* sons of a *peep* stole the sign of Jazzland - the entry looks like this... So don't be surprised if you are not able to see our name from the streets :cheersL:
Attachments:
1010535_4152164261841_827326080_n.jpg
1010535_4152164261841_827326080_n.jpg (70.73 KiB) Viewed 7273 times

By Cersan
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Russian National Second Runner-Up 2016
Clerasil ToB wrote:@ Kaiser: I'll be there till 11pm for sure, probably longer. So you don't have to worry missing me :D

For all of you: some *peep* *peep* sons of a *peep* stole the sign of Jazzland - the entry looks like this... So don't be surprised if you are not able to see our name from the streets :cheersL:
Heh, it looks big. Those guys have the nerve.

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]