By Big Borg
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Just wondering whether the TCC has obtained a room block? Will we have to wait a few months to get a room (and pay cash to the TCC) or will we be given a phone number so that we can use a credit card to reserve a room?
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Sweet. Looking to get in on it this year.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
One suggestion for the block would to put people who fly out Monday together so they can split the extra night.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Here is an article announcing what is required to claim a spot in the TCC room block: https://www.trekcc.org/articles/index.p ... ticle=1085

We have the possibility of staying in a different hotel than the JW Marriott this year, but I like that location; now that the con hall is accessible without having to walk all the way around, it was much more accessible.

Please contact me as soon as possible (and no later than next Friday the 22nd) to "reserve" a room. There is no cost at this time but please, serious reservations only. Please contact me and do not contact GenCon directly.

Post your questions here.

-crp

By Wambundu (Jason Drake)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Follow-up stupid question:
Will there be a Trek tournament? I promised a friend I'd go to GenCon with him, thinking that Worlds would be held there. Turns out I was wrong (it's scheduled for October, I guess, site unknown). Are we at least guaranteed Nationals or Continentals?
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Wambundu wrote:Follow-up stupid question:
Will there be a Trek tournament? I promised a friend I'd go to GenCon with him, thinking that Worlds would be held there. Turns out I was wrong (it's scheduled for October, I guess, site unknown). Are we at least guaranteed Nationals or Continentals?
Typically if GenCon isn't the host for Worlds then it is the host for Continentals.

Michael

By RedDwarf (Unjustly Banned)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Wambundu wrote:Follow-up stupid question:
I can confirm the North American Continental Championships will be held at GenCon Indy this year.

By Wambundu (Jason Drake)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
RedDwarf wrote:I can confirm the North American Continental Championships will be held at GenCon Indy this year.
Thank you!

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
Wambundu wrote:
RedDwarf wrote:I can confirm the North American Continental Championships will be held at GenCon Indy this year.
Thank you!
See you there Jason, we have an 3 person away team from Vancover attending. :)
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Last call, folks.

We currently have ten (10) rooms booked up for the GenCon Room Block, and we have to get the data to GenCon very soon. If you haven't contacted me about a room, please do so as soon as possible. You are not being asked to pay any money at this time nor will you be penalized if you have to back out later.

If you have contacted me about a room, you should have received an email or a PM confirming your reservation. If you haven't gotten this confirmation, or don't remember, contact me immediately so I can verify your information.

Thank you!

-crp

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]