By thsch (Thomas Schneider)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Since some people have voiced wishes for the Friday tournament let's do a quick survey: What kind of tournament would you like to play Friday afternoon? Please reply only if you plan to participate in this tournament and (if you already know it) tell us at what time you will arrive at the Jazzland.
Thanks for your help!

By Gumbo
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Any 2e tournament from 10am Friday onwards.

ID Draft
Acadamy
Team Tournament
Sealed

any sanctioned tournament

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
Team Tournament may be fun, teams of 3, standard constructed decks. I'm bringing 4 or 5 constructed decks with me, so I'd like a chance to use 'em.

I also liked the tournament where you bring 2 decks, and have to use them both over 4 rounds.

Nick
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
nickyank wrote:Team Tournament may be fun, teams of 3, standard constructed decks. I'm bringing 4 or 5 constructed decks with me, so I'd like a chance to use 'em.

I also liked the tournament where you bring 2 decks, and have to use them both over 4 rounds.

Nick
No Such Thing as Luck? Two games against each opponent, one with your decks and one with theirs! :)

-crp

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
MidnightLich wrote:No Such Thing as Luck? Two games against each opponent, one with your decks and one with theirs!
No, never got a chance to play in one of the No Such Thing as Luck tournaments, although I would love to! Too late for Gencon? :)

We played a tournament last year at the Europeans (I think, may have been Worlds 2011) where you bring 2 decks, and the tournament was 4 rounds. You had to play each deck twice, but you could choose your deck after you knew who your opponent was. Was great fun!
Is Sedis a captain?

P'Jem Sanctuary can also DL Sopek .

Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]