By ntimmons (Neil Timmons)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
So the Indy convention center has a shuttle. More like they have a schmuddle. there is a bus, but it takes 45 minutes. The best way to get to the convention from the airport is a taxi cab. But every time I do that, it costs like 40 bucks!!!!

So. I wanted to start a thread to talk to all of the people who are planning on going to Gencon, and see if I can hook some of those people up in the airport so we can share cabs to the convention center and not give the cab drivers so much dang money.

So people should post here approximately what time their flight lands, and other people should say "hey.. I could share a cab with that person!!" and people should share cabs and not take the stupid Green line schmuddle.

I am landing around 6:20, and waiting for someone to land at 6:40.. is there anybody else who wants to share a cab with us who is landing approximately the same time?

Neil
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I would definitely share a cab with anyone I can as I'm going to be pretty much broke by the time I even get into Indy :P

My flight arrives just after 4 pm.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Madred wrote:I'm set to arrive at 4:10 on Wednesday. While I had no problem with the shuttle last time, I'd split a taxi if I wasn't waiting around a long time...
Are we on the same flight? :)

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
The Vancover BC away team, (3), will be beamming in to the air port at like 0901 am, we will be taking a cab, if it hapens to be one of the bigger van types that has the room, we are coll to add members to our awayteam, but we wont want to wait around as we want to get to the hall and get our passes before the line gets to long. :)
Last edited by Worf Son of Mogh on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By ntimmons (Neil Timmons)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Worf Son of Mogh wrote:The Vancouver BC away team, (3), will be beaming in to the air port at like 1040 am, we will be taking a cab, if it happens to be one of the bigger van types that has the room, we are cool to add members to our away team, but we wont want to wait around as we want to get to the hall and get our passes before the line gets to long. :)
What day? :-) Thursday or Friday?

N!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Traveler
ntimmons wrote:
Worf Son of Mogh wrote:The Vancouver BC away team, (3), will be beaming in to the air port at like 1040 am, we will be taking a cab, if it happens to be one of the bigger van types that has the room, we are cool to add members to our away team, but we wont want to wait around as we want to get to the hall and get our passes before the line gets to long. :)
What day? :-) Thursday or Friday?

N!
Wednesday lol

By Wambundu (Jason Drake)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I'm landing Wednesday at 11:16 p.m., presumably after the shuttles have stopped. Would love to share a cab.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Traveler
apparently going from memory is silly we arrive at 0901 hours wednesday even earlier lol... any way the 3 of us are goan grab a cab, if others are getitng in that earlyish and think we can fit more ppl, (note none of us are bean poles more the opposite), and luggage, in the vehicle we are glad to ride with more people. :)

Make It So does NOT unstop the crew aboard a ship?[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]