First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:Neil will face Chris in a single final game. It will begin at 3:30 local time.
I hope it's a fun, clean game for both great competitors.

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Still two undefeated Ferengi!

Go Ken and Kurtis

(and if they face off in the finals, take him down Kurtis. Take him down so hard...)

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ken vs. Chris for the Sakuracon rematch!

Go Ken Go!

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:Neil will face Chris in a single final game. It will begin at 3:30 local time.
I am curious: why a single final game, rather than the best-of-three Australia uses for its MacIntyre final (both at ACC and at 2012 Worlds)?

By chompers (Steve Hartmann)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
1E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
2E Australian Continental Semi-Finalist 2019
Congratulations to everyone involved. Those are some impressive attendance figures - well done!

Looking forward to checking out the decklists once they all go up.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Tribbles Continentals had 40! players, and the champion is Dave Bowling!

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
JCSharp wrote:Who won 1e!?!?
Reigning World Champion Ken Tufts won over defending NA Continental Champion Chris Castagnetto in the final confrontation.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote:After being the most popular thing on Day 1, NOBODY is playing ANY flavor of Klingon on day 2???!!! I'm a bit shock-and-awed at that development. Looking at the presence of 5x Romulan decks, I'm led to conclude that EVERYBODY is playing meta-police! :shock:
The difference on Day 2 is you only need a mod-win (or a true tie if you finished higher than your opponent on Day 1 - see Day 1 matters)... so many decks that are designed to get as many victory points as possible are not used as much on Day 2 because victory points don't mean anything... just a win, however you can get it.

The Romulan decks were good tech against most decks by preventing things from coming into play - similar to the Maquis.
Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
I just want to say that Charlie, David, and Daniel deserve 10 rounds of applause for all the hard work they put in running everything. You guys did amazing! :cheersR:
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Help me out, guys. I have score cards for two 1E events on Thursday, but I don't know which set goes with which event. One event had ten (10) plays and was won by Sean O'Reilly (Jono); the other had eight (8) players and was won by Jason Drake (wambundu).

I believe one was Revised and the other Block Sealed. Anyone remember which was which?

-crp

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Comicbookhero wrote:I just want to say that Charlie, David, and Daniel deserve 10 rounds of applause for all the hard work they put in running everything. You guys did amazing! :cheersR:
I concur! :thumbsup:

~D

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
MidnightLich wrote:Help me out, guys. I have score cards for two 1E events on Thursday, but I don't know which set goes with which event. One event had ten (10) plays and was won by Sean O'Reilly (Jono); the other had eight (8) players and was won by Jason Drake (wambundu).

I believe one was Revised and the other Block Sealed. Anyone remember which was which?

-crp
I won the Block Sealed event.
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]