For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Ajnaran wrote:I will be working two blocks from the event center this evening if anybody needs any sports equipment. :P
I'd hide the baseball bats and hockey sticks just to be on the safe side...
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Everyone remember to link your deck lists so Jer doesn't have to do too much work on the back end of Continentals. This especially goes for Tribbles.

Also, be sure that if you advanced to the top 4 or top 8 of your respective event that you link your deck to both days' (1 & 2) tournaments. Thank you.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:Everyone remember to link your deck lists so Jer doesn't have to do too much work on the back end of Continentals. This especially goes for Tribbles.

Also, be sure that if you advanced to the top 4 or top 8 of your respective event that you link your deck to both days' (1 & 2) tournaments. Thank you.
:thumbsup: Took the words right out of my mouth, Kris. Thanks!
Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Madred wrote:Like Orlando? That would make too much sense.
LOL I know that I would get as far as "This year, the championships are in Orl..." before my wife would have the bags packed, airline tickets bought, and room booked at the WDW Dolphin.

I will say that Chicago is a fine place to have a Tier 1 tournament as well. ::cough::highestattendedregionalthisyear::cough::

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
chompers wrote:Highest attended regional each year gets continentals/worlds ---- how about that for incentive to get local attendance up.
How about that for having no non-locals attend since the site wouldn't be known until a few months in advance?
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
nobthehobbit wrote:
chompers wrote:Highest attended regional each year gets continentals/worlds ---- how about that for incentive to get local attendance up.
How about that for having no non-locals attend since the site wouldn't be known until a few months in advance?
How about for the year after.
Last edited by Latok on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wird erledigt : ). Es war übrigens wirklich[…]

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]