For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Naetor wrote:What day is the 2E final? I think I'm supposed to be at a wedding in Omaha on the 11th.
2E Qualifier and Finals will both be on Saturday, July 12th. The article and full schedule will be going up later tonight (tomorrow's news release). We're working on putting it all in, Dave just got this up really fast. ;)

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
flrazor wrote:
Naetor wrote:What day is the 2E final? I think I'm supposed to be at a wedding in Omaha on the 11th.
2E Qualifier and Finals will both be on Saturday, July 12th. The article and full schedule will be going up later tonight (tomorrow's news release). We're working on putting it all in, Dave just got this up really fast. ;)
Sounds great! Good chance I'll make it.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Indyguy1183 wrote:When will the special pre-registration offer be available on the Promenade?
Very soon, more than likely this week. Keep checking on the Promenade and I'll also update here as well when they are available. There is not a limited quantity, so don't worry about them selling out.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Indyguy1183 wrote:Are there going to be any Virtual Promo cards included with the additional swag by any chance?
If you mean high-quality printouts of Virtual Promos that will be publicly available at that time, then more than likely yes.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
flrazor wrote:
Indyguy1183 wrote:Are there going to be any Virtual Promo cards included with the additional swag by any chance?
If you mean high-quality printouts of Virtual Promos that will be publicly available at that time, then more than likely yes.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I wish I could come, but I can't. That Friday is the final exam for my summer class. I'll be grading tests all weekend. :-(

Sent through subspace from the U.S.S. Enterprise.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
karonofborg13 wrote:Continental promos?
For people participating in the respective Continental Championships, yes - just like has been done in the past.

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
flrazor wrote:
karonofborg13 wrote:Continental promos?
For people participating in the respective Continental Championships, yes - just like has been done in the past.
Care to share, Mr. Chief Ambassador? (In a whisper... I'm trying to help drum up interest.) Seems we could use an article revealing the three promos for just that, and the sooner the better, don't you think?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
karonofborg13 wrote:Care to share, Mr. Chief Ambassador? (In a whisper... I'm trying to help drum up interest.) Seems we could use an article revealing the three promos for just that, and the sooner the better, don't you think?
Even in that capacity, I presently know as much as you do with regards to what they might be. It's up to the folks that have that info as to when they want to spoil them.
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]