For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Remember folks, you can purchase a Weekend Pass from the Promenade for $40 to cover all your tournament fees for the weekend and get some bonus swag!

If you play in both the 1E and 2E Continentals, or one game's Continental and the matching side events opposite the other, it already pays for itself - and there's still a whole day of games on top of that!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Better deal for some than others, and you can always pay per event too. Like I said, you play all day both Friday and Saturday and that's your $40 worth right there. If you can only make one day or travel timing doesn't work, there's options.

It's definitely not the worst time of year to have to take an extra day (or two) to hang out before or after the events either - summers are awesome here. Coming right after 4th of July weekend some folks could even make a whole week out of this.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:I hope summers are awesome up there, considering it only last 3 weeks.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk
They are damn fine weeks. ;)

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
And the promos have appeared in the whats new feed!

I LOVE the tribbles one, and since thier are no tribbles in it and tribbles always have tribbles in them that means Nelix's coat just has be a tribble fur coat!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Need another reason to come to Minnesota this summer for Continentals?

Star Trek: The Exhibition Beaming to Mall of America

The exhibit opens next weekend (May 16th) and runs through the fall, including during Continentals weekend. I was kind of hoping that it would be the same time since they announced it was coming a couple months ago, but today was the first mention of the show dates.

If you haven't made your plans yet, now you've even got more to look forward to!

By ikeya (David Kuck)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
flrazor wrote:Still not enough for some of you?

Well, there's also this big baseball game going on the Tuesday evening after NACC weekend.

Just sayin'. ;)
Sadly it's $Texas :( I had a friend offer me a strip of tickets (ASG + HR Derby + Old farts game)... at cost... for $650... for one seat. :(

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Architect
Community Contributor
My OTSD boxes were starting to show the years of wear and tear, so I bought 6 new ones. So now I have 7 sets of OTSD crap.

At GenCon, in the past, we've done multiplayer battle royal. It's the only 1E I've played in a decade (one year we did Ironman, wear you have to tear the dead people in half and toss them in the middle of the circle spaceline). Basically it's great, unless you hate fun.

If there's some interest in doing this on Friday or Saturday night let me know and I'll toss them in the suitcase.

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
Naetor wrote:Alright, I bought my plane ticket. I'll be getting into Minneapolis at 8:30 Saturday morning after having spent Friday night at a college buddy's wedding in Omaha. Nothing quite like hungover 2E!
Except maybe hungover 1e. Been there done that hope to not repeat it :)

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Worf Son of Mogh wrote:
Naetor wrote:Alright, I bought my plane ticket. I'll be getting into Minneapolis at 8:30 Saturday morning after having spent Friday night at a college buddy's wedding in Omaha. Nothing quite like hungover 2E!
Except maybe hungover 1e. Been there done that hope to not repeat it :)
Haha! True that. A 1E board already looks like what I feel when I'm hungover :P

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]