For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By mindmage (Ben Johnson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
flrazor wrote:Still not enough for some of you?

Well, there's also this big baseball game going on the Tuesday evening after NACC weekend.

Just sayin'. ;)
Great, the POS MLB is only allowing season ticket holders to come to this. Really sucks for those of us that aren't rolling in money. My brother RyLee would love to go to this. Heck, I'd love to go to this and I don't even like baseball. Greedy pricks.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Naetor wrote:Anyone from the region, do you have any suggestions on public transportation from the airport to the venue on Saturday morning? i.e. bus routes, etc.
Assuming you'll be off the plane and have your bag and to the light rail station by 8:30, here's one option. Make sure to check the time is right, when I double-checked the link it showed current time instead of 7/12 8:30 AM, but the route was the same.

You can check out http://www.metrotransit.org for more info and the link to the route planner I used.

Other choice would be either to get a cab from the airport or see if someone can pick you up. I might be able to assist if you're in that early.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
flrazor wrote:
Naetor wrote:Anyone from the region, do you have any suggestions on public transportation from the airport to the venue on Saturday morning? i.e. bus routes, etc.
Assuming you'll be off the plane and have your bag and to the light rail station by 8:30, here's one option. Make sure to check the time is right, when I double-checked the link it showed current time instead of 7/12 8:30 AM, but the route was the same.

You can check out http://www.metrotransit.org for more info and the link to the route planner I used.

Other choice would be either to get a cab from the airport or see if someone can pick you up. I might be able to assist if you're in that early.
Great, thanks. I'll probably bus it unless I'm running late, in which case I get a cab. The fare didn't seem too outrageous.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Two more weeks to go until NACC! It's almost here!

Remember if you are planning to get a weekend pass package, you need to order by July 1st so we can get your bag assembled.

You don't want to miss the biggest weekend of Trek in North America before Worlds at GenCon.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Indyguy1183 wrote:Question: could we order two weekend pass packages for ourselves and thus double the swag? Just curious... :)
I wouldn't stop you, but I don't think you'll get anything so exclusive that you'd find it worth that much more. :)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks to everyone that bought the weekend passes! I'll be busy putting stuff together for the next week leading up to next Friday's opening matches. You can pick up your bag at any event check-in on Friday or Saturday.

If you have not yet pre-registered for side events you plan on attending, please sign up so we can get an idea of attendance, especially for sealed events so we make sure to have enough product available.

9 days until NACC!

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Psyched! ...and with Jeremy's very cool reveal on Daniel Matteson's podcast tonight of a pair of sealed box prizes (presumably to be broken open for pack prizes to spread amongst participants in their respective events, if I had to guess) of Reflections 1 and Reflections 2.0, am even more intrigued.

Fascinating, as Spock would say.

My nephew, Ryan, and I should be hitting the road by 2 PM on Thursday, making the trek to play in the 1E Rainbow Sealed event Matthew McClain has scheduled for 8 PM and then all three days of Continentals fun/gamesmanship. See you there!

-Matthew

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
karonofborg13 wrote:Psyched! ...and with Jeremy's very cool reveal on Daniel Matteson's podcast tonight of a pair of sealed box prizes (presumably to be broken open for pack prizes to spread amongst participants in their respective events, if I had to guess) of Reflections 1 and Reflections 2.0, am even more intrigued.
Oh yeah, we're spreading that love around. Packs this rare don't go to just one home. ;) I just haven't opened them yet and it was easier to show them off that way. I debated not saying anything and keeping it secret until the last minute, but c'mon I'm only human.

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
No worries, Jer. Just trying to help drum up interest and seeing if we can't get to spark some more turnout from those on the fence about coming to these great events. Doing my part as Ambassador to drum up interest, curiosity, and numbers, certainly.

For those who haven't yet prereg'd, come on, you know you want to join us in Minnesota this weekend for what will prove to be a blast.

You can do it!

By ntimmons (Neil Timmons)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
KillerB wrote:Sitting on a tarmac because of God is still trying to kill everyone old testament style in Minnesota.
Yeah.. me too...

wait, who is this 'God' you speak of? and why can't we just use his starship? (wait, God has his own starship... doesn't he?)

N!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
ntimmons wrote:
KillerB wrote:Sitting on a tarmac because of God is still trying to kill everyone old testament style in Minnesota.
Yeah.. me too...

wait, who is this 'God' you speak of? and why can't we just use his starship? (wait, God has his own starship... doesn't he?)

N!
Apparently Not.
1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Thermokinetic explosion

Then why do we specify unused on outclassed? […]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]