For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
And so starts the build up to the 2014 Europeans.

If possible, could you please pre-register, or let me know if you're attending? I need an approximate number of people to get us a good deal at the hotel for rooms.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Friday, July 25th

Tribbles European Continental Championships, in the Hotel bar from 8pm. Don't like Tribbles? Maybe we'll see if we can dig up some board games as well.

Saturday, July 26th

9.30am – 5pm 2E 2014 European Continental Championships Qualifier
5 rounds, Standard Constructed, top 8 qualify to Finals

10am – 3pm 1E Side Event
3 rounds, Format to be confirmed - comment below with what you would like to see!

4pm – 6.30pm 1E Side Event
3 rounds, Warp Speed Format

6pm - 10pm 2E European Continental Championships Final
Top 8 from Qualifier, Single Elimination; you may change or alter your deck before this tournament

8pm - 10pm Geek Quiz Relax after a hard day playing cards with a light hearted quiz on all things Star Trek and geek!

Sunday, July 27th

9.30am – 3.30pm 1E 2014 European Continental Championships Qualifier
4 rounds, top 4 qualify to Final

10am – 2pm 2E Side Event
3 rounds, Race to the Alpha Quadrant

3pm – 7pm 2E Side Event
3 rounds, Team Tournament

4pm – 7pm 1E 2014 European Continental Championships Final
Top 4 from Qualifier, Single Elimination; you may change or alter your deck before this tournament

7pm close and prize giving, followed by a meal out and a few drinks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cost will be £25 per day (Saturday or Sunday), or £40 for a weekend pass. The price for the Tribbles Championship will be £3.

Monday, July 28th and Tuesday, July 29th

No Trek events, I’m afraid, but I shall be in London with my 5 year old niece, and would love to act as tour guide, show you some sights, and visit one or two of our amazing free museums. If you’re interested, then just let me know.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Firstly, would you mind making all the links available at the top of page - the one that's there is just for Tribbles, and that looks like it's going to be a stinker (no pre-regs yet).

Second, with the possibility of 20+ peeps turning up for 2E, and only 8 going through to the end, any thoughts/chance of a sanctioned "losers" event (for the 12+ kicking their heels and shuffling their second decks) to run parallel to the ECC Final (to try and claw back a small portion of the ratings points lost during the Qualifiers)?

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Danny wrote:Firstly, would you mind making all the links available at the top of page - the one that's there is just for Tribbles, and that looks like it's going to be a stinker (no pre-regs yet).
Not sure how; if you go to the tournaments themsleves, they are linked to here, but it must just take the first event and link that. Sorry. If anyone knows any better, tell me how!
Danny wrote:Second, with the possibility of 20+ peeps turning up for 2E, and only 8 going through to the end, any thoughts/chance of a sanctioned "losers" event (for the 12+ kicking their heels and shuffling their second decks) to run parallel to the ECC Final (to try and claw back a small portion of the ratings points lost during the Qualifiers)?
I'm sure that's possible. I'll add that in as a losers tournament, with a special prize for the loser of the losers tournament. You deserve to win at least something, Danny! (only joking, that's reserved for Doug, of course)

:cheersR:
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
nuttersuclan wrote:Confirmed today - I definitely can't make this :(

Enjoy ya'll!
Man, you are having a shocker of a year - next you'll be saying you won't be able to make it to Worlds! :o

Should we try and move UK Nationals to Burnley just to make it as easy as possible for you to get there? ;-)

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
nuttersuclan wrote:Confirmed today - I definitely can't make this :(

Enjoy ya'll!
This makes me sad :(

Was looking forward to seeing the rematch between Danny and Slaby

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
You think Danny might turn up if we have Nationals in his back garden?

We have a few pre-registered, but not enough. I want to see more pre-registered for this amazing European event.

Let's try and make this sweeter... everyone who has pre-registered for at least one event each day, before Friday 11th July, will be entered free into a very special raffle, with a couple of good prizes, which will be drawn on the Sunday afternoon.

Including this Ultra Rare for the 2E players out there...

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
nickyank wrote:We have a few pre-registered, but not enough. I want to see more pre-registered for this amazing European event.
You know you've not pre-regged for the 2E? Is that because, as TD, you're sitting out to concentrate on rulings and any disputes?

By Winner of Borg (Stefan Slaby)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
1E European Continental Champion 2023
1E Austrian National Champion 2023
2E Austrian National Champion 2022
1E Borg Region Regional Champion 2023
2E Borg Region Regional Champion 2023
nickyank wrote:everyone who has pre-registered for at least one event each day
does that include Tribbles on friday, and you guiding us through London on monday/tuesday? :)

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Only one month to go before the greatest of the 3 Continentals kicks off..!

Get those pre-registrations in, to be included in our prize draw!

Everyone managing to find hotels ok? Does anyone need any help with anything? Just ask here or PM me if you do!

Nick
German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]