By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
Below are some of the hotels in the local area to where we will be playing, with estimated costs and addresses. If you need any further information on these place, then please leave a post below or contact me directly.

Holiday Inn, Regent's Park
Carburton Street
London
W1W 5EE

This is the venue where the continentals are taking place.

There is a block reservation at the Holiday Inn Regent's Park; the rate is available until 25th June. The cost will be £135 per night, for a twin room (so £67.50 per person per night sharing). This does include breakfast. When booking, the Block Code is CCG

You can currently book the hotel on Expedia slightly less than the price above (£243 for two nights), but without breakfast.

If you're looking for something a bit cheaper, how about Travelodge London City

A room for two works out to between £65 to £70 per night, a very reasonable price. It's about 15 minute by tube to the venue, probably about 40 minutes by foot.

The London Town Hotel offers very good value for money, with quad rooms from £153 per night including breakfast; that's £38.25 per person per night if there's four of you!

It's a bit further out again, not far from Earls Court and Chelsea, so a good location if you might be stopping around for a bit of sightseeing after. And you can take a scenic walk through Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park to get to the venue.

And you can check out this article from the Guardian on the top 10 budget hotels in London, although it is a couple of years old.

I'll be searching for hotels as the weeks progress, and will add any reasonable ones to this thread.

Nick

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
Peter and I will be staying at the Tune Hotel near Liverpool Station (which is the Station that serves Stansted via Express Train). It is not too far from the venue imho and in good vicinity for pub crawls I guess.
Price is 235 pounds / 3 nights in a double room Fr-Mon without breakfast. Couldn't find anything aside from dorm rooms that beats that.
German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]