• 95 posts

By garetjax
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
2E Danish National Champion 2015
Hey, remember that time everyone went Bibbles when the anti-dual HQ Children of Time personnel (from Matter of Time) came out?
Yes and it was said that in the future Dual-HQ will only be played at high-level events if it is a cheesy, "broken", deck.

And this is was has happend. (This deck can win in Turn 3 with over a dozen high-cost personnel in play)

Mr. Slade was very creative to build this deck and showed us all again what limitless cards can make with the game.

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
[quote="]Mr. Slade was very creative to build this deck and showed us all again what limitless cards can make with the game.[/quote]

Ahem - they may not be limitless for long...

By JamesValEson (Barry Windschitl)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
nickyank wrote:[quote="]Mr. Slade was very creative to build this deck and showed us all again what limitless cards can make with the game.
Ahem - they may not be limitless for long...[/quote][/quote]

Emergency Errata?

BDubs

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
JamesValEson wrote:
Emergency Errata?

BDubs
It's Josh place now to comment on that. But the Errata Team has made a decision on it.

From my POV, I'm a new convert of Mr. Lucas Thompson's theory of not paying for things is bad for business.

There are basic fundamentals to the game. Paying costs for people/ships, facing dilemmas, etc. Sure, you can wiggle around them a little, but when you go too far the game breaks down.

By JamesValEson (Barry Windschitl)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:
JamesValEson wrote:
Emergency Errata?

BDubs
It's Josh place now to comment on that. But the Errata Team has made a decision on it.

From my POV, I'm a new convert of Mr. Lucas Thompson's theory of not paying for things is bad for business.

There are basic fundamentals to the game. Paying costs for people/ships, facing dilemmas, etc. Sure, you can wiggle around them a little, but when you go too far the game breaks down.
I'm not sure it's so much "paying a cost" as it is not having a set limit. Each of the lynch pin cards (as I understand them: Kira, Adami, Lefler) simply have no limit on them and can be used ad nauseum.

BDubs
1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Thermokinetic explosion

Then why do we specify unused on outclassed? […]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]