-  
1E World Champion 2023
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E British National Champion 2023
1E German National Champion 2024
1E Swedish National Runner-Up 2018
1E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2023
Just a small reminder:
If you have decided to come to Munich, please also remember to register for one (or two) of the main events online, so we can better estimate the player number, which will have influence on prizes, side events, room reservation at the venue, and so on.

Judging from the registered players so far, we can look forward to a very international event!

By martok88
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Champion 2023
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E British National Champion 2023
1E German National Champion 2024
1E Swedish National Runner-Up 2018
1E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2023
Some more information:

Decklists:
The internet connection at the venue is not guaranteed to work, thus it would be good if everyone can provide deck lists in paper form.
In both continental events, decks may be changed before day 2. But if you do so, please remember that an updated deck list is required.

For 2e:
The plan is to advance the top 8 players of day 1 to day 2. This should work well since we already have 16 registrations for day 1.
Day 2 will be single elemination (one match per round).

For 1e:
Unfortunately, we are only expecting 6 players so far, which means that for day 1 to be selective enough, day 2 might just be a final confrontation between the 2 top players of day 1. But this can also be discussed right before the event when we know the actual number of players.

Spare decks:
If somebody needs 1e decks for either block or OTF, you can pm me and I can print a decent one. But please let me know by Thursday.

Friday night:
It would be nice if we could get together on Friday night for dinner (from around 19:00) and a couple of lovely German beers. Weather report looks very good, hot and dry, thus we suggest the Beergarden "Königlicher Hirschgarten".
http://www.hirschgarten.com/koenigliche ... rking.html (See link for directions). I suggest taking the S-Bahn to the stop "Hirschgarten" and walking to the Beergarden through the Hirschgarten park.
It's a great place to sit outside and get a traditional Bavarian meal and beer.

Contact: My phone number if 004917624278260. The easiest thing would be to contact me via Whatsapp if you have internet. If not, regular text messages work too. As soon as we have our seat at the beergarden, I can also provide GPS coordinates.

Very much looking forward to the weekend!
Cheers, Peter

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
martok88 wrote:
For 2e:
...we already have 16 registrations for day 1...

For 1e:
Unfortunately, we are only expecting 6 players so far...
I was about to go on another rant, but since apparently nobody likes to hear that, I decided to remain politely silent.
Auwey wrote:What hotel are you Guy's staying?
We're staying here:

http://www.fourpointsmunichcentral.com/

it seems to be directly next to the venue.

By Frool (Mr Slade)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Decklists: I plan on taking extra cards and tweaking my deck in Munich so not sure if I can print it (I may need access to a printer anyhow) but I can upload from my phone if there is 3G/4G and share a private link, Would that be OK?

2E Day 2: Sounds great.

Friday: Sounds good, my wife will be coming too.

I'm very much looking forward to it too :D :cheersL: :cheersR:
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
monty42 wrote:
martok88 wrote:
For 2e:
...we already have 16 registrations for day 1...

For 1e:
Unfortunately, we are only expecting 6 players so far...
I was about to go on another rant, but since apparently nobody likes to hear that, I decided to remain politely silent.
It's probably worth waiting to see how many people actually play on the day. It's possible to express the issue without being offensive, let's have fun this weekend and bring it up on Monday.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Hey folks,

If anyone attending this weekend is on Twitter, feel free to discuss the event using the hashtag #TrekECC.

And those not participating this weekend, you can search on that hashtag and follow @TrekCC on Twitter (along with posts on the forums) for updates.

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]