- Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
So the side events aren't forgotten...

2E Losers tournament - won by Oleg
2E Virtual tournament - won by Will Hoskin
2E Constructed - won by Nick Yankovec

(Yes, the Brits won 3 out of 4 2E tournaments, a different Brit winning each one!
Last edited by nickyank on Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Frool (Mr Slade)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Caretaker's Guest wrote:Congrats, Mr. Slade! I have one question, probably a very dumb one: Do you need a stopped personnel and a ship or can you start using Robin right away. Thanks in advance and good luck to all the 1E-fighters!
Thanks.

You do as much as you can until you can't. So you discard the top card of your deck first, and then it doesn't matter if you can't do the rest.

Quark, Vastly Outnumbered is another good one if you are playing DS9 and no Ferenginar - You get a free download.

By Frool (Mr Slade)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
thsch wrote: Stefan de Walf is the First Edition European Champion!
Congrats Stefan, you should have a beer to celebrate. :cheersR:
nickyank wrote:So the side events aren't forgotten...
(Yes, the Brits won 3 out of 4 tournaments, a different Brit winning each one!
Great effort guys (and Oleg) :cheersR:

By thsch (Thomas Schneider)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
And the final championship is decided: Tobias Rausmann is the Tribbles European Champion!
Thanks to everybody who joined us, I hope you had a great weekend! Looking forward to see you all again next year!

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Well done Das Stefan on the 1E win

Once again, TNG Fed sticks a giant middle finger up Quantum Incursions

:thumbsup:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Congratulations to all winners and newly-crowned Champions!

This has been the first time for me to play at a Continental Championship since 2006 and both my wife and I really enjoyed it. Thanks a lot to all the great people we met (and played against) and huge thank you to the organization team (including our side-event judge Nick!) and especially to Thomas for being condemned to watch us having lots of fun! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to next year's Continental - and especially Worlds that allows us to play Trek in our (new) home-town again :D

By DJstormtrooper (Tyler Fultz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
I was just looking through the results and I want to congratulate Markus Eberlein. He went 5-1 and only barely missed the top 8 cut.

A ratings gain of +211 might be one of the biggest in tournament history. :cheersL:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Champion 2023
DJstormtrooper wrote:I was just looking through the results and I want to congratulate Markus Eberlein. He went 5-1 and only barely missed the top 8 cut.

A ratings gain of +211 might be one of the biggest in tournament history. :cheersL:
My thoughts too :cheersR:

Also i would thank Thomas for his great work @ this nerd baking oven :cheersL:

Congratulation to all winners :thumbsup:

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
Thanks guys!
And thanks for all the people coming out to Munich for the weekend. Nothing beats sitting in the sun, drinking beer and coffee and playing some great games with awesome folk :cheersL:
Special shout outs to Thomas for coordinating the oganization, to Matt for winning 2E, to Markus for making 200 points of rating and to Arjan who made 100 in 1E by beating Steve, Peter and myself in the same tournament :cheersL:
Wedge772 wrote:And Stefan: your hatred of Quantum Incursions has made you powerful!
It made me more of annoyed. The amount of matches that were decided by lucky or unlucky QI rolls was ridiculous once more.
Thermokinetic explosion

The question is: if I fly to a 3 span space missio[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]