Which (2E) formats would you prefer for the Sunday side events?

Complete
40%
Virtual
33%
Traditional
27%

By thsch (Thomas Schneider)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
We are currently discussing if one (or both) of the 2E side events on Sunday should be changed to a Complete event (instead of the Traditional and Virtual we have scheduled at the moment). You could help us with this decision by taking part in this poll. Please do so only if you are considering to participate in this year's European Championships. We will keep the poll running for about two weeks and (if necessary) update the schedule shortly thereafter.
Thanks for your help!

By thsch (Thomas Schneider)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Thanks to all of you for participating in this poll. As the majority prefers a Complete event over a Traditional, we have changed the schedule accordingly. Looking forward to see you all in Munich!

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
Is there no 2E tournament Saturday evening to run concurrently with the 2E Finals?* Or do we just all hang around twiddling our thumbs!?**

*I refuse to call the tournaments Day 1 and Day 2. They are Qualifiers and Finals, and I don't care what Organised Play want to call them...

**Just assuming I won't qualify...

By martok88
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Champion 2023
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E British National Champion 2023
1E German National Champion 2024
1E Swedish National Runner-Up 2018
1E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2023
Nick, why don't you show us your glorious 1e skills in the sealed Saturday night? :)

We certainly have enough space, so if 4 or more people who refuse to touch 1e make a spontaneous 2e tournament break out, we can surely accomodate it. You guys would need to remember to bring some decks!

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
martok88 wrote:We certainly have enough space, so if 4 or more people who refuse to touch 1e make a spontaneous 2e tournament break out, we can surely accomodate it. You guys would need to remember to bring some decks!
Maybe I'll head off to find the nearest thrash-death-metal club. That's always fun... :wink:
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]