• 230 posts

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Huge congrats to Nick on a well-played match and well-deserved win! Everybody in the finals tonight was a winner and I'm proud to be in such good company.

Thanks for all the encouragement!

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Frool wrote:
MidnightLich wrote:Nick Yankovec is your 2015 North American Continental Champion. Jeremy and Phil are playing for 2nd.

-crp
Nicely done Nick. Congratulations!!!!
Seconded. :thumbsup:

So, a Brit takes the NACC title, and another one takes the ECC title - playing in London with these (well deserved) bigheads is going to be insufferable :wink:

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Danny wrote:
Frool wrote:
MidnightLich wrote:Nick Yankovec is your 2015 North American Continental Champion. Jeremy and Phil are playing for 2nd.

-crp
Nicely done Nick. Congratulations!!!!
Seconded. :thumbsup:

So, a Brit takes the NACC title, and another one takes the ECC title - playing in London with these (well deserved) bigheads is going to be insufferable :wink:
Nick is Minnesotan.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
I've only been following these a few years but this feels like the best coverage at a major event that I've seen yet. Pictures count for a lot, thanks to whoever was doing that.

Also, points for revealing HQs while the top 4 was still in progress. I'm all for more of that, earlier, and in qualifiers too. Given the way people stand around and watch each others' games when they finish early, I don't think it matters if a few details about each deck go online during the tournament, and it really adds to the coverage.

By Wedge772 (Matthew Ting)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Adventurer
1E Australian National Champion 2015
Fritzinger wrote:
Danny wrote: So, a Brit takes the NACC title, and another one takes the ECC title - playing in London with these (well deserved) bigheads is going to be insufferable :wink:
Now one of you needs to climb on a plane to Australia and make a clean sweep. Glory to the Empire, what?
We haven't managed to kick the royalty out yet, so they're pretty much covered for Australia too 8)

By Frool (Mr Slade)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Danny wrote: So, a Brit takes the NACC title, and another one takes the ECC title - playing in London with these (well deserved) bigheads is going to be insufferable :wink:
It sure will :D
Fritzinger wrote: Now one of you needs to climb on a plane to Australia and make a clean sweep. Glory to the Empire, what?
We should send Will who has actually won 3 continental side events so far...
German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]