• 96 posts
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
@ Mogh: For this event you can have every 2E deck from me :cheersL: :cheersL: :cheersL: It'll be the only one I play... :cheersR: :cheersR: :cheersR:

And for everyone else:

The schedule was made to give all the players as much fun as possible. The only tournaments which are "written in the stone" on terms of starting time are the main events. All side events are kind of flexible. For example if a player is in a 2E tournament's last round and also wants to play the upcoming 1E tournament...we'll wait for him :borg: :borg: :borg:

But please pre-register for the main events if you're going to attend. If I have those numbers I can (almost) count how many of you will play the Sealed Events...
European OP Coordinator
 -  
Dear everyone !

Due to a horrible communications failure this year’s EC will be slightly different than the ones before in Vienna.

As many of you know the place we are playing, the JAZZLAND, is owned by my father. The last two times we arranged the EC to start exactly the day after the club went to summer vacation. This time there is a one week break between closing the club and having the EC.

So we even can’t have our meeting on Thursday at JAZZLAND with the Mojo Blues Band – but please feel free to contact me if you arrive on Thursday per E-Mail, I will be at the EC’s place (preparing everything from let’s say 6 pm), and we can play a Tribbles side event or something like that (have a drink or two, complaining about new cards) ;-) .

For the players, the change in everything is minor. We can play at JAZZLAND, as long as we need to (want to) but we won’t have our traditional barkeeper Michael at work. Beverages will still be available (at the discount price of course), but you CAN’T BUY ANY SNACKS. You have to go to the stores right around the place to get your food (McDonalds 40 meters away; pizza, sausages, sushi and kebab 50 meters, several restaurants (including our new Hard Rock Café) 50 meters away). The beverages can be bought from me or some of my local players – here nothing will change for you. Of course (as always) you can bring along everything you like and consume it, but the opportunity is still there…

Be sure, I’m very unhappy about this situation, judging 2E, trying to win all the 1E side events and taking care of your “healthy liquid state” as you are used to at EC in Vienna, but I’ll do it.

Hope to see you all in a month
European OP Coordinator
 -  
Minor change: On sunday the 1E Block and Traditional will change places - Block will start at 10am and Traditional at 3pm...
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
2E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:The drink tank has come together to get the decks ready for the weekend.
I don't think that's what they meant about using your head but I'm not one to judge...

Michael,
not a unicorn

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E Australian Continental Champion 2019
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:The drink tank has come together to get the decks ready for the weekend.

Damn I wish I was at a Euro Continentals

Great photo of a couple of players playing the game the way I think it should be played!

Honest
European OP Coordinator
 -  
Hello everyone !

EC has already started with the first round of 1E. 10 Players with 5 Earned Byes.

And the drink tank has already started their training for the Biermeister in the evening...
European OP Coordinator
 -  
The first game has ended: Michael Albrecht vs Martin Felber - final score 30-21 - only Bonus points - so a True Tie with 0-0...
European OP Coordinator
 -  
Update: 2nd round 1E underway, two games are already over.
Stefan Slaby defeat Peter Ludwig
Michael Albrecht defeat Raffael Palenta

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Biermeister took it's toll on some of us. We're currently enjoying breakfast. 2E continentals starts in about an hour.
European OP Coordinator
 -  
After recovering from Biermeister the second round of 2E is in Progress. 14 Players and most of them without Voyager...
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]