Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
Honest wrote:I love that for the first time in a while a potential inflammatory decision has been met with nothing but good natured banter and appreciation

Can we have more of this everyone please?

Many thanks, peace out

Honest
And you just jinxed it.

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E Australian Continental Champion 2019
Latok wrote:
Honest wrote:I love that for the first time in a while a potential inflammatory decision has been met with nothing but good natured banter and appreciation

Can we have more of this everyone please?

Many thanks, peace out

Honest
And you just jinxed it.
More than like Brother! (DAMN IT!)

Honest

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Dan, Sean, and Rick,

Awesome to hear. In fact, while I would so love to attend Worlds in London next year (with my family in tow for a European Vacation), my wife has said that she'd much prefer to take our girls to Disney World before such a trip... so, that means that hitting Continentals instead may just be the trip we actually take next year.

Don't get me wrong, Brits, I would love to come and play Trek and visit your fine city and all the sights it has to offer, including the countryside and some of the same vacationing as previously mentioned in Ireland, Scotland, France, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark afterwards, but, at $1500 for my plane ticket from ND alone, it's just not looking feasible. Maybe in 2019 if held there again then, perhaps. I hope. (and with enough foreknowledge to actually save the required amount to make such an expensive trip).

So, Orlando, in late June, eh? Might just be doable.

-Matthew

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]