Planning to attend: Which weekend would be preferable for you to attend 2017 NACC?

June 30th-July 2nd (immediately before July 4th holiday)
33%
July 14th-16th (10 days after the holiday)
67%

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
For those planning to attend 2017 North American Continentals in Minnesota, we currently have our choice of a few weekends and I'd like to get some feedback before anything is committed. There is the potential to have the event near enough to the 4th of July holiday that it might give people some extra vacation, or it might interfere with other vacation plans where waiting a week or more may give more players the chance to attend.

If you are thinking about or already planning to attend, please indicate your preference in the above poll/reply within the next 7 days (closes Wednesday October 19th). We will do our best to accommodate the majority of respondents, but can't guarantee that what works for the most people will work for everyone.

Some considerations of the above:
[SD] There are several festivals and July 4th community celebrations in the area. Hotels may have limited availability which is why we are trying to lock in the date now. However that also means that there are lots of events taking place during and after the NACC that may be attractive if you are traveling to play.
[SD] Later in the month starts to get more difficult for FFG to work with, so we are limiting the choices to the above.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
IMPORTANT - I had to remove one (middle) option due to a scheduling issue, so if you already submitted a vote it has been cleared and you should vote again. I noted the tally before making changes just in case: 2 for the first weekend, 3 for the later. Sorry for any inconvenience.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Dates are July 14-16, schedule is being finalized and will be announced as soon as discussion among the organizers is completed.

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]