Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good evening, ‘trek fans! With North American Continentals a little over 48 hours away, my sources tell me that four of the teams competing in the Tag Team Turmoil Open Challenge have been finalized and the contracts have all been signed. As followers of T2E Entertainment already know, representing the Money, Inc. stable and the reigning T2E Tag Team Champions we have the power and glory tag team of “Big Kev” Kevin Jaeger and Mark “The Basement” Muston Jr.

Representing the challengers, we first have perennial favorites and 3-time Tag Team Champions themselves, The Big Goodbye, consisting of Kris “The Old Pro” Sonsteby and Nat “The Beast from the East” Kirton. Also making their way to the squared circle, representing the n.W.o., we have the father and son combination of Matt “The Original Champion” Frid and Henry “The Chosen One” Frid. And rounding out our fourth official entrant into the Tag Team Turmoil Open Challenge, coming all the way from sunny Cali-forn-i-a are the West Coast Connection manned by Nate “The Alabama Slamma” Wineinger and Matt “Mr. Charisma” Kirk.

But that’s not all! With Open Challenge rules applicable to this match, any other duos wishing to take their shot at tag team gold are encourage to contact The Chairman of T2E Entertainment to sign up and stake their claim. Who will win the T2E Tag Team titles at North American Continentals’ Tag Team Turmoil Open Challenge? Tune in the find out!

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Quick update before our side event gets started:

1E Continentals started with 10 players (5 earned byes). James Heaney had to drop after round 2, so we are now at 9. Current top tables in round 3 are Kris Sonsteby and Jeremy Huth, and Kevin Jaeger and Mark Muston, all with 8 VP.

Issues with projector kept me from being able to update during the first two rounds, but will try to keep people posted.

2E side event has 4 participants ready to roll.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Fourth round is starting for 1E, Kevin Jaeger and Jeremy Huth are undefeated. Kris, Ken, Mark, and Jason have 9 VP at 2-1. It's still anyone's game at this point!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Kevin won in round 4 and is playing Ken at the top table in round 5. Mark and Jeremy are also at 13 VP with Ken and are currently the top four. The four top scores at the end will be back fo the finals tonight at 6:30.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Qualifiers are completed, result are posted here. Congrats to Kevin, Jeremy, Ken, and Kris for making the top 4 cut! Finals will begin in about an hour along with some Tribbles for the rest of us.

Congrats to Dave Kuck driving in to go undefeated in the 2E Constructed side event!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Kevin wins out to go undefeated in the finals and take the First Edition North American Continental Championship! Final results and decks are posted here.

That's a wrap for Day 1, we will see you bright and early tomorrow for the Second Edition main event!

Wird erledigt : ). Es war übrigens wirklich[…]

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]