• 119 posts

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
starfleetsfinest wrote:I wonder if they had errata PP how many more people would've shown up? 10 peeps for NA Continentals seems low. #wakeupcall
I'm for the Errata, and even I think that's a very silly thing to say.

This state of the game nonsense has gone far enough, I'm writing a GCBC on it tomorrow.

I'm stuck at home, might as well make it useful time.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 -  
KillerB wrote:Nob, settle down. I suspect Jeremy got the jump of Kevin and he decided to give him a clean win instead of clawing back and beating a guy who couldn't make the final four.
I don't know the facts on the ground
And neither do you. If the TD is satisfied with their actions, that's all that matters.

-  
Worf Son of Mogh wrote:Hi I'm at the event as well game state simply got to a point Jagger knew it was lost and conceded to rest for top 4 on a 9 rounds of 2e day.

-Ken
Director of OP
And there's nothing wrong with that; I only suggested Collusion because the initial post on the result gave no context, and those sorts of concessions are seen in other games.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:Concedes and makes the final four.... Looks like Kevin did what's best for business.

Good man.
Kevin's dilemmas weren't doing anything effective against Jeremy's Androids, or that's what he said when I came to score the match. I do not know the game state at that time (how many missions were done, etc.), but it's a player's option to concede any time they desire. The game was played for a while, it wasn't an immediate concession, and it wasn't due to the VP/tournament results to that point (he was already going to be top qualifier).

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
nobthehobbit wrote:
And there's nothing wrong with that; I only suggested Collusion because the initial post on the result gave no context, and those sorts of concessions are seen in other games.
I'll be the first guy to call somebody out on scumbag behavior, but you better have Don Jr emails before suggesting collusion. It's not something you say casually.

Not cool Nob.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:Nob, settle down. I suspect Jeremy got the jump of Kevin and he decided to give him a clean win instead of clawing back and beating a guy who couldn't make the final four.
It was a little weirder than it looks, but had either Kris or Ken lost their 6th round then Jeremy would have made the cut on VP with that win.

-  
KillerB wrote:
nobthehobbit wrote:
I'll be the first guy to call somebody out on scumbag behavior, but you better have Don Jr emails before suggesting collusion. It's not something you say casually.

Not cool Nob.
Re-read my post. I didn't suggest Collusion.

Given the facts as subsequently stated, it is clear that there was no collusion.

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]