• 119 posts

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:I would use a different word then 'tense'....
From where I am sitting watching these games, it's exactly the right word. Good, focussed, intense play from all four.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
flrazor wrote:
From where I am sitting watching these games, it's exactly the right word. Good, focussed, intense play from all four.
Ok, if you say so. But if all three bracket games go to time I'm getting back on my horse about killing bracket games. All it does is make people.... slow.... down....

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:
flrazor wrote:
Ok, if you say so. But if all three bracket games go to time I'm getting back on my horse about killing bracket games. All it does is make people.... slow.... down....
Finals are 3 round Swiss, not brackets.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Kevin def Ken and Nate def Kris, so it's on to the final round!

Kevin (8) vs Nate (5)
Ken (4) vs Kris (2)

Nate can take the title with a full win, otherwise Kevin will claim the victory.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Kevin once again goes undefeated in the finals to win the Second Edition Continental title! Final results are here.

Long day, but lots of fun. Next we breed with Tribbles at Noon, followed by the Excelsior playtest.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Congrats to Big Kev on the Continentals double-header!

It looks like a small but quality field was there for the throwdown. Wish I could have been there to contend. Maybe one day. :cross:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Sorry for the delay in posting results as we ran through Tribbles, right into the playtest, and then off to dinner for some of us.

Kris Sonsteby is your Tribbles Champion! Full results are posted here.

A huge thanks to everyone who made it out this weekend from near and far to enjoy these games! You are the reason we do this and we wouldn't be doing it without you.

Bigger thanks to Kyle, David, Ali, and all the staff of Fantasy Flight Games Center for the hospitality and always top notch service. We are spoiled and we know it!

Biggest thanks to Justin Kaufman for assisting with judge duties, running all our First Edition events, and serving the community with a smile. I couldn't do it without you and I'm glad you're part of this great community.
Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]