By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E Australian Continental Champion 2019
Hey Team!

Thanks ALL who came along today to play Continentals! After 5 fabbo rounds, the following results have been uploaded

Chompers 4-1 Cardassians with a rogue Borg
Honest 4-1 TOS
Ensign Gibbers 3-2 Klingons
Peg Leg Pete 3-2 Relativity
Clayton 3-2 Ferengi
Vic 2-3 Cardassians
Yoda 2-1 drop TNG
Adam 777 1-4 Romulans
Walzo 1-3 drop TNG

The standard has risen a lot, everyone was pretty competitive. And it was fun. Hash came along after hios MTG event finished and played (and won!) the last 2 rounds against the byes. Thanks Hash!

Tomorrow, we have rescheduled things. Top 4 for 2E will start at 10am

As no one who made top 4 is playing 1E, 1E COntinentals will start at 10am also! !e players, please come along at 10.am for your shot at GLORY

Tribbles will more than like then start at around 12.15pm. If you couldn't make Tribbles today, good news, we have rescheduled to tomorrow! Come play!

And lastly, after Tribbles, if people are in the mood, we'll do the Honest draft, probably starting around 2pm. 3 rounds of some of he best TREK you'll ever play, make an arvo of it and Tribble at noon then draft!

See you all then!

Honest
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Woohoo!

This thread needs pics, though.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E Australian Continental Champion 2019
Well, the 2018 Australian Continentals has been run and won, with a great time had by all.

Before the results, I would like to sincerely thank all who came and played, it was a lot of fun. One thing that has been a constant over the last 15 years of playing this CCG is how fun, warm and friendly the community is. This weekend reminded me and reinforced this to me. Special thanks to

Peter Hill for flying up from Hobart just for the event. Massive effort, massive gratitude

Steve Chompers for driving down from Nelson's Bay.

Adam Radic for driving up from Canberra

The weekend was great, you guys helped make it greater. Thanks

Taking out 2e was Chompers. His Cardassians (and friend) deck was terrific, he played it well, and it took a heroic effort from a peoples champion to inflict his only loss over the weekend :). Chompers beat Pete's Relativity in the semis, then Craig's Powered Up Romulans in the final.

1E didn't happen, just 2 runners. Clayton and Adam played a game to decide who was National Champion, with Clayton winning with Ferengi. Highlight was Adam's Romulans attacking the Ferengi, losing, and the Ferengi's capturing Lore as the Romulans ran away. Cool stuff

Tribbles had 7 runners, with new player Adam Radic conducting a well orchastrated sting operation to take out the tiotle. Despite professing to never playing the game before, and asking often what different abilities do, Adam led from start to finish to be a comprehensive champion. Great work Adam!

And finally, one of the highlights fro me, the Honest Draft. Because the store was closing, we only snuck 2 rounds in, however that was enough for Matthew Ting to establish an unbeatable lead with his Cartdassians.

Our next event will be a 2E Worlds warm up October 7th (the Sunday before Worlds). Pete will be in town again for that, please keep the date free and come along

Again, much thanks and appreciation to all those who popped in during the weekend. It was GAS!

Honest

By chompers (Steve Hartmann)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
2E Australian Continental Semi-Finalist 2019
Peter Hill played Terok Nor in the semi-finals

Both games vs Peter and Craig were tough - I had to solve four missions vs Craig to get the win after a nicely played Pheonix

My day 1 deck is up if anyone is interested. Day 2 is the same with the dilemma pile getting a good trim.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Congrats to our winners! Awesome job hosting, KO! :cheersL:
Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases