Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Please post all your Continentals - Atlanta updates here. I'll start. In the interest of full disclosure, we have a little bit of a glitch in the Earned Byes list as it is showing Jon Carter has won an EB for both games, twice. The erroneous EB's were awarded for the recently completed Online Regionals, and should have been passed down. First Edition's EB rolls down to Charlie Plaine, while Second Edition's EB rolls down to yours truly.

See you all this weekend!
Last edited by LORE on Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote:Please post all your Continentals - Atlanta updates here. I'll start. In the interest of full disclosure, we have a little bit of a glitch in the Earned Byes list as it is showing Jon Carter has won an EB for both games, twice. The erroneous EB's were awarded for the recently completed Online Regionals, and should have been passed down. First Edition's EB rolls down to Charlie Plaine, while Second Edition's EB rolls down to yours truly.

TWO ROUNDS OFF FOR ME!!!!!

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:Please post all your Continentals - Atlanta updates here. I'll start. In the interest of full disclosure, we have a little bit of a glitch in the Earned Byes list as it is showing Jon Carter has won an EB for both games, twice. The erroneous EB's were awarded for the recently completed Online Regionals, and should have been passed down. First Edition's EB rolls down to Charlie Plaine, while Second Edition's EB rolls down to yours truly.
Finally got this code fixed, it should all display correctly now.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Maelwys wrote:Finally got this code fixed, it should all display correctly now.
Cool, thanks, Chris! Wasn't calling anyone out on it, just figured since it involved two CC green badges, I should be up front about it. I don't want anyone crying foul on Saturday / Sunday. :wink:

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:
Maelwys wrote:Finally got this code fixed, it should all display correctly now.
Cool, thanks, Chris! Wasn't calling anyone out on it, just figured since it involved two CC green badges, I should be up front about it. I don't want anyone crying foul on Saturday / Sunday. :wink:
Yeah, no worries. It was just a timely reminder. I'd been meaning to get to it, but every time I've thought of it I've been nowhere near my computer. And I try to avoid doing too much programming on my phone unless it's an emergency fix, because that's a pain in the butt. But I happened to read this post while I was at my computer with 5 minutes to kill, so was able to make the change. ;-)
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
I plan to invade this thread with European updates. Just because I'm too lazy to start my own thread.

Based on the Earned Byes, unless there are any late entries, Round 1 of 2E will be:
Andrew Mark Alcock vs Daniel Giddings

Round 1 of 1E will be:
Tony Thrustle vs Gary Jackling
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Marquetry wrote:Michael is on his way! Wish I could be there, see you all at an upcoming event :)
Michael is not only here but has already checked into his room. Makes up for the lap child and mother who kept using my side as a "Are you asleep yet? Yes? Not anymore..."

Michael,
very tired
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
I am working a 1/2 day today then catching a 1 p.m. flight. Arrive in Atlanta around 4ish. If anyone is out getting dinner around 5 or 6 p.m. let me know and I will try to catch up with y'all.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
edgeofhearing wrote:I am making last minute, ill-advised deck changes in the airport while waiting for my flight.
What are you talking about? Those are the best kind of deck changes!

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
pfti wrote:

TWO ROUNDS OFF FOR ME!!!!!
Slacker.

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]