Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
1E American National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:57 pm I have arrived back home safely. Thanks again to the Minneapolis crew for hosting a great weekend of Trek.
+1

Justin and I got back safe and sound. BTW, there's not a lot to do at the Minneapolis Airport after 10 pm just in case anyone wanted to know...

Michael,
sleeper in airports
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
The Ninja Scot wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:00 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:57 pm I have arrived back home safely. Thanks again to the Minneapolis crew for hosting a great weekend of Trek.
+1

Justin and I got back safe and sound. BTW, there's not a lot to do at the Minneapolis Airport after 10 pm just in case anyone wanted to know...

Michael,
sleeper in airports
Well... That's bad news for me. Flight was supposed to be at 8:30pm, but has been delayed to 11pm. We're hanging out at the Mall for now.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
The 1E live stream now has some time stamps in the description, so you can choose which matchups you want to watch.

I am currently uploading the 2E live stream to the CC's YouTube channel and will post a new link here when that's finished.

Also, thanks to @kaiten619 and Kneipi van hanz for subscribing to my personal YouTube channel on Sunday. However, I warn you that you will be severely disappointed by my lack of content. :lol:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:22 pm The 1E live stream now has some time stamps in the description, so you can choose which matchups you want to watch.

I am currently uploading the 2E live stream to the CC's YouTube channel and will post a new link here when that's finished.

Also, thanks to @kaiten619 and Kneipi van hanz for subscribing to my personal YouTube channel on Sunday. However, I warn you that you will be severely disappointed by my lack of content. :lol:
buuuuh :P
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]