Chief Ambassador
By robin1234 (Robin Honeycutt )
 - Chief Ambassador
 -  
Contender
LORE wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:23 pm
robin1234 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:22 pm Sorry Everyone I will not be making the trip as another work emergency has come up and I have been called in for the weekend :x I hope Everyone has a great time, I will be checking to see the result's as they come in!
Sorry to miss you here, Robin. You were one of my picks to win the darn thing! If you can, try to watch the games Kev is broadcasting either in real time or whenever you get the chance.
I was planning on winning this! lol If I could get out of it I would just not possible, Good Luck my brother
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:33 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:25 pm I’m on the road now. I stopped for gas and “lunch” in Portage, WI.
Do you have any "guest stars" accompanying you on this fantastic voyage? :shifty:
Sorry, couldn’t fit anyone else on the Ninja.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Hoss-Drone wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:57 pm
LORE wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:26 pm Just a quick update / plea to be on time for these gigs, especially Saturday and Sunday mornings. I just got off the phone with the store, and in typical FFG fashion they forgot about us and now have some Warhammer thing happening in the convention space (which, naturally, is not on their OP calendar) and we have been relegated to the open gaming area. That said, we should still have no problem getting tables together in the back of the room as usual, I could just use some help in the mornings moving the furniture around as it were.

See y'all soon enough! :cheersL:
Building off this - everyone being on time will help me provide a more quality Livestream product as I 1. Have a questionaire for people to fill out for in game color analysis and 2. It will allow me to more seemlessly handle my TD duties and boradcasting duties.
If you send me the questionnaire now, I may be able to fill it out before bed.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
BCSWowbagger wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:19 pm
LORE wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:26 pm Just a quick update / plea to be on time for these gigs, especially Saturday and Sunday mornings. I just got off the phone with the store, and in typical FFG fashion they forgot about us and now have some Warhammer thing happening in the convention space (which, naturally, is not on their OP calendar) and we have been relegated to the open gaming area. That said, we should still have no problem getting tables together in the back of the room as usual, I could just use some help in the mornings moving the furniture around as it were.

Building off this - everyone being on time will help me provide a more quality Livestream product as I 1. Have a questionaire for people to fill out for in game color analysis and 2. It will allow me to more seemlessly handle my TD duties and boradcasting duties.
If you send me the questionnaire now, I may be able to fill it out before bed.
No worries . Its quick simple stuff that everyone can fill out while I get set up
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023

If you have this now, it'll give me something to do in the airport :)

Michael, enjoying free airport food
 -  
2E World Champion 2023
The Traveler
I'm logging a complaint - what's with 80 F weather at 7 am? I protest this vigorously. At least the rail/bus was efficient.

And the sprinklers make sitting at the tables problematic with paper cards...

Michael,
Only slightly annoyed that he couldn't check in super early. (Also, not to be taken seriously)

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Ninja Scot wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:17 am I'm logging a complaint - what's with 80 F weather at 7 am? I protest this vigorously. At least the rail/bus was efficient.

Michael,
Only slightly annoyed that he couldn't check in super early. (Also, not to be taken seriously)
Global manbearpig

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:56 pm
LORE wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:33 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:25 pm I’m on the road now. I stopped for gas and “lunch” in Portage, WI.
Do you have any "guest stars" accompanying you on this fantastic voyage? :shifty:
Sorry, couldn’t fit anyone else on the Ninja.
Oh cmon! @The Ninja Scot should be able to carry at least one other person! Piggyback that shit!

Do better, you two! :P
 -  
2E World Champion 2023
The Traveler
Hoss-Drone wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:20 am
The Ninja Scot wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:17 am I'm logging a complaint - what's with 80 F weather at 7 am? I protest this vigorously. At least the rail/bus was efficient.

Michael,
Global manbearpig
https://tenor.com/bAVv5.gif
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation