By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:12 pm
Boratus wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:48 pmI should be able to attend. What time would we be starting?
I will be working until 4:30 and then would want to grab dinner with Lillian and perhaps a traveling Huth beforehand. So, say 6ish for our arrival? :cross:
6pm should be good. I'll be sure to bring the $10.00 I owe you. :wink:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
We are just 1 day away from the Friday night lights portion of the weekend and just 2 DAYS AWAY FROM THE MAIN EVENT.

Be sure to login and watch LIVE COVERAGE of 1e continentals brought to you by the broadcast team of me, Hoss-Drone and whatever nerd I can rope into being my color analyst. LOOKING AT YOU @flrazor . If that fails, I'm sure I can wrangle one of the ghosts that haunt the building.

Coverage will start at approximately 10:00 am US central time, 11am eastern, 3pm GMT.

SEE YOU IN THE COMMENTS!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Hoss-Drone wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:16 pm We are just 1 day away from the Friday night lights portion of the weekend and just 2 DAYS AWAY FROM THE MAIN EVENT.

Be sure to login and watch LIVE COVERAGE of 1e continentals brought to you by the broadcast team of me, Hoss-Drone and whatever nerd I can rope into being my color analyst. LOOKING AT YOU @flrazor . If that fails, I'm sure I can wrangle one of the ghosts that haunt the building.

Coverage will start at approximately 10:00 am US central time, 11am eastern, 3pm GMT.

SEE YOU IN THE COMMENTS!
Where does one go to log in and watch these shenanigans?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:24 pm
Hoss-Drone wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:16 pm We are just 1 day away from the Friday night lights portion of the weekend and just 2 DAYS AWAY FROM THE MAIN EVENT.

SEE YOU IN THE COMMENTS!
Where does one go to log in and watch these shenanigans?
It will be streamed on the CC's YouTube account Im told. So set a reminder on whatever calendar and hit the cc bell so you get the notification and can watch from start to finish.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:18 pm
The Ninja Scot wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:10 pm I guess I should decide on some decks.

Michael,
who can't decide what to play for either event
That is over-rated. Who needs a deck when you've got that MVB "People's Champion" swagger? :wink:
I vote he does my old manuever: bring 3 non-descript boxes with 3 different decks and either roll a die or let the 1st Rd opp pick randomly.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Just a quick update / plea to be on time for these gigs, especially Saturday and Sunday mornings. I just got off the phone with the store, and in typical FFG fashion they forgot about us and now have some Warhammer thing happening in the convention space (which, naturally, is not on their OP calendar) and we have been relegated to the open gaming area. That said, we should still have no problem getting tables together in the back of the room as usual, I could just use some help in the mornings moving the furniture around as it were.

See y'all soon enough! :cheersL:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:26 pm Just a quick update / plea to be on time for these gigs, especially Saturday and Sunday mornings. I just got off the phone with the store, and in typical FFG fashion they forgot about us and now have some Warhammer thing happening in the convention space (which, naturally, is not on their OP calendar) and we have been relegated to the open gaming area. That said, we should still have no problem getting tables together in the back of the room as usual, I could just use some help in the mornings moving the furniture around as it were.

See y'all soon enough! :cheersL:
Building off this - everyone being on time will help me provide a more quality Livestream product as I 1. Have a questionaire for people to fill out for in game color analysis and 2. It will allow me to more seemlessly handle my TD duties and boradcasting duties.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
I hope to see some of you tonight for general gaming with The FULL NELSON, The Basement, and myself over at Fantasy Flight GameZenter in Roseville. I am bringing 7 Wonders (in case we have a larger group), Splendor, Ticket to Ride Nordic countries (in case we split into smaller groups), and Red 7. If you have a game you would like to play, be sure to bring it tonight as we catch up with old friends ahead of tomorrows blood bath First Edition Continental Championships!

SEE YOU THERE! :cheersL:

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:59 am I hope to see some of you tonight for general gaming with The FULL NELSON, The Basement, and myself over at Fantasy Flight GameZenter in Roseville. I am bringing 7 Wonders (in case we have a larger group), Splendor, Ticket to Ride Nordic countries (in case we split into smaller groups), and Red 7. If you have a game you would like to play, be sure to bring it tonight as we catch up with old friends ahead of tomorrows blood bath First Edition Continental Championships!

SEE YOU THERE! :cheersL:
REMINDER: There a lot of other games available at the library they have there also.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
robin1234 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:22 pm Sorry Everyone I will not be making the trip as another work emergency has come up and I have been called in for the weekend :x I hope Everyone has a great time, I will be checking to see the result's as they come in!
Sorry to miss you here, Robin. You were one of my picks to win the darn thing! If you can, try to watch the games Kev is broadcasting either in real time or whenever you get the chance.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]