By RedDwarf (Unjustly Banned)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
European Continentals - Day Dwo

Everyone showed up. Nick (the first alternate) and Will (the second alternate) are very disappointed.

We are now underway. So far, nothing has happened. :D

Oh, and the four players who didn't qualify are about to have a losers tournament while the important stuff is going on.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
After a minor Internet connection failure, I'm back with updates.

The first round is now over. All four top seeded players won 2-0 and advanced to the semi-finals.

Thomas is playing Tyler.
Vlad is playing Soren.

The Chairmans Challenge is about to start soon. Steve generously donated a Necessary Evil uncut foil sheet, so the winner has something really cool to play for.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Tyler beat Thomas 2-0 and advances to the final.

Soren is currently beating Vlad 1-0 in the other semi-final. They are due to finish their second game shortly.

We have seven players in the Chairman's Challenge, with five of them vying for the uncut sheet.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Soren managed to complete a couple of missions during the second game, but Tyler's Maquis were too much. Tyler won the game and became the 2010 European Champion. Congratulations Tyler!

In the Chairman's Challenge, Auwerd was undefeated over four rounds, and despite two modified wins, he won the tournament (his first ever tournament win). More importantly, he took home the uncut foil sheet. Now all he has to do it persuade his better half that it would look good framed and hung on the wall in their new house :shifty:

Look for more information on the whole weekend in this week's Road to Worlds article...

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
devion wrote:..and the 1E games?
We didn't have any players there specifically for First Edition. In the end, those willing to play in the First Edition Continentals looked at the uncut sheet and decided to play in the Chairman's Challenge instead.
Deck Design Strategy

I agree with @stressedoutatumc . The way I like[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]

The deck qualifies, but the tournament currently[…]

Yes your 5-three cost and 1-five cost were r[…]