Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
I'm at Terra Prime decks. The builds that are out there make ti seem as though a lot of players are relying on Non-Aligned humans. I'm curious as to whether anyone had had success bringing in other affiliations of humans. They can get into play via Modular Transport. I can see that putting thirty in your deck is a bad idea, but what about one or two? Granted it's a bit of work to get out and it does require a death in space which you're probably not hoping for, but if it happens, why not get something out of it?

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Why would you want cards in your hand that are useless in 66 or more % of the time? Assuming you go SPP. It's just dead wheight.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
monty42 wrote:Why would you want cards in your hand that are useless in 66 or more % of the time? Assuming you go SPP. It's just dead wheight.
I can see a case for non-unique human [Fed] splash since that also opens up Security Drills which can come in real handy.

I wouldn't go nuts with it, but I can see somebody like, say, Mendoza being useful for skill gap coverage.

Or maybe Davies who, with a Tricorder, can pair up with Paxton for some nifty dilemma cheating shenanigans.

It's cute, but I wouldn't rely too heavily on it.
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]