Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By willraiman (Will Raiman)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I agree with everything The Prefect said (and salute him for his effort in bringing some data to the table).

My gut reaction to this question was this:

Star Trek: The Next Generation is one of the most important TV shows ever made, and throwing that Fed crew some more love could hardly be a bad idea. Right now they've got...what? Sneaking out the [Fut] Enterprise, the big expensive [AU] battleship crew, and the "we all get more resources" theme? All fine stuff, but maybe a little played out now?

Also, it always kinda bugged me that so many of their cards drew images from Nemesis (the movie that ended the TNG franchise), Encounter at Farpoint (S1 & 2 costumes didn't look as good as later seasons), and Yesterday's Enterprise (an amazing episode, but again, not what I picture the mains looking like when I think of TNG). I think if you want a [Fed] Picard, in a Starfleet uniform, from S3-7 of TNG, the only options you have are some alternate arts of Starship Captain.

I think a new theme in [TNG] would be an amazing thing to work on.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
durgforaday wrote:I am not looking for any response to this because I agree with The Prefect....BUT, I whole heartedly agree with Nerdopolis Prime!! AND I posted individual places a few months back for [Vul] , [Hir] , [Vid] and [Kaz] ideas, thoughts, game mechanics, discussions etc. Please visit any and all of them and help keep these ideas and conversations in the designers thoughts moving forward! :cheersL:
Do not forget the Xindi!

There are still some important [Pa] [OS] [E] missing. (Scotty, Uhura, Chekov, McCoy).
Make more TWOK Uniform guys please.

And it is true, [Fer] could need some help.

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

I'd like to see some cards for the following affiliations/teams:

[Bor] Persistent, they have fun events, maybe just a few support personnel.

[Bor] Battle Locutus, he needs a fourth Borg alpha mission, best 50 points

[Fer] equipment, Stem Bolts, Baseball card, equipment stealing a la B. Rasmussen could be a theme to expand. That leads me to..

[Fer] Commodities, some fun events already, just not very competitive yet.

[Fer] Interference, like 34th rule and Picard/Stargazer. If you want to go with that theme, it probably needs the most cards of the mentioned topics.

Otherwise, I always like to see affiliation related dilemmas, I think they can be very thematic and on top of trek sense and are fun to build around.

:thumbsup:

P.S. no SF for the next five years :cross:

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I've always been a huge supporter of TOS [Pa] [Rom] cards and wish they had more generic personnel, so count me in for that. I think [Pa] [Kli] have a metric ton of stuff already though.

By Andrew
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Gorgo Primus wrote:I've always been a huge supporter of TOS [Pa] [Rom] cards and wish they had more generic personnel, so count me in for that. I think [Pa] [Kli] have a metric ton of stuff already though.
[Pa] [Kli] has stuff, but no real incentive to try to use exclusively [Pa] [Kli]. Maybe some kind of achievement? (Or maybe one exists, and I don't know about it)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Fritzinger wrote:I would like to know what has happened since 2016 when Morten Sandberg smashed face with Ferengi all week at London Worlds? Are they really bad, or are people just bored of them?

https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=34309
Well, KillerB won Worlds with them in Florida in 2017, so there's that.

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... entID=9836

But to your larger point, Counter barf is the only Ferengi deck that can really hang at the tier one level, and now with Code of the Ushaan they're a high risk play.

It would be nice for them to have some other competitive options - maybe something that could make them actually interesting...

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Champion 2023
Fritzinger wrote:I would like to know what has happened since 2016 when Morten Sandberg smashed face with Ferengi all week at London Worlds? Are they really bad, or are people just bored of them?

https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=34309
:shifty: Not mine! Top tournament, that was nice
Armus wrote:...
It would be nice for them to have some other competitive options - maybe something that could make them actually interesting...
:thumbsup:
StateofSTCCG, who is currently listed as a forum troll [unconstructive and disruptive behavior], made this post. Responding to forum trolls is discouraged.
Display this post.

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]