Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Just for clarification, Consume is part of a dilemma's effect rather than it's cost, right?

If you can't Consume the specified number of cards when a Consume dilemma's revealed (either because there aren't enough or zero cards left in your dilemma deck), the dilemma still takes place.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Danny wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:39 am Just for clarification, Consume is part of a dilemma's effect rather than it's cost, right?

If you can't Consume the specified number of cards when a Consume dilemma's revealed (either because there aren't enough or zero cards left in your dilemma deck), the dilemma still takes place.
:thumbsup:

The only caveat is you have to actually Consume X dilemmas to get X effect (e.g., Temporal Misalignment, Outmatched)
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I think Consume is an effect and not a cost, so falls into the do as much as you can do rule.

It’s confusing though, since Consume is clearly an alternate way of costing dilemmas, but I don’t believe it triggers until step 3i of dilemma resolution.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]