Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 701 posts

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
harry696 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:31 am Clicking on the new Neelix card image leads to a multiple choice menu that does not include 0 VP 345.
You may need to clear your cache. I checked all the Neelix card images of which I am aware and did not have that issue.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
JeBuS wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:44 pm
The Guardian wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:05 pm While searching for 30-point missions that [NA] personnel can do, Na'kuhl Prime, Regula, and Torman V didn't come up. I didn't check other search criteria, like non-30-point missions. Possible that "NA" was entered as "Non" in some instances?
Should be fixed. (switched "Non" to "NA")
Barradas III also fixed

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The Caretaker cards seem to be not legal in Academy format.

Given that the Academy card pool is all cards with C, S, and V rarity, this doesn't seem to check out... :wink:
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Another small fry: Arresting Display, Elemental Instability, and Overindulgence from Shattered Mirror don't have dilemma requirements bolded in either the text spoiler (to the right of the card image) or in the card database, so if you're searching for a dilemma that requires a specific skill or for some other reason and scanning search results for bold text, you might miss them.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]