Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 701 posts
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
harry696 wrote:
harry696 wrote:Database page for 0 VP 238 Arctus Baran - Mercenary Captain needs to be corrected. Alternate Prints and Persona references need to be switched. Alternate Prints should be Arctus Baran - Mercenary Captain and Persona should be Arctus Baran - Treasure Seeker.
This has been corrected. However, lore is incorrect and needs to be corrected.

"I don't need a consensus to run this ship..." should be replaced with
"...you might remember that I still have the ability to kill you at the first sign of trouble."
harry696 wrote:Warp Pack: Access Denied introduction...
both fixed.
2 questions to the CC:
Should the db lore show text of the foil or later reprint? Currently it's a mixture.
The traditional cards with virtual reprints, what traditional/virtual status should these cards have? Currently it's a mixture.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
I just ran a search and the only criterion was Gametext: Species, and the second card that came up in the results was: Assimilator, Rogue Borg Vessel

Any thoughts as to why?

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Danny wrote:I just ran a search and the only criterion was Gametext: Species, and the second card that came up in the results was: Assimilator, Rogue Borg Vessel

Any thoughts as to why?
Hah, nice.

It's because in the coding, "Treachery Androids" has a direct link to "skill=Treachery, species=Android" and it's finding that when it does the search. I didn't even consider that possibility when setting it up, good find.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Latok wrote:When I do a search for Gametext: Bajor, stuff like Boon of the Celestial Temple and Cutting the Strings show up but when you search for Gametext: command Bajor the only result is The Text of the Kosst Amojan. It seems to do with Bajor being a link in the gametext of everything except Kosst Amojan.
The text in the database it "...command {Bajor}..." to create the link to that/these card(s).
The search currently uses exact matches, maybe we can escape those "{", "{%|", and "}" for the search some day.

The Text of the Kosst Amojan now also has the link to Bajor.
If you want to search for those cards, search for "command {Bajor"
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
When I try to get a direct link for a list generated by searching a Region it adds this %5B%5D in the URL which breaks it, the links work fine when I take that out.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
The set list for In a Mirror, Darkly lists Damar, Cardassian Liberator as being R when he is actually U. Oddly enough, the card image and database entry also make that mistake, though the physical card very definitely says U.
Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]