Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 701 posts
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hey folks,

All of the changes to the database (those that aren't based on images or PDF files) have been made, and will appear in the next DeckPADD update.

-crp

By ZodoJats
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Danny wrote:This link to Protect the Escapees works fine, while this one (Protect the Escapees), that should work, doesn't.
It seems that every card which is a (hard copy) promo is linking to the promo instead of the card from the set, so things like Tragic Turn and No Kill I don't work either. If you go to this page you can see most don't have images, and it's those ones without image we are being directed to. It's a bit weird that it doesn't come up with a list of alternatives like when you search for Kirk.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
This has been around for some time, I think, but on the Legacy card list, Evek's subtitle has a period in it. It also shows up on his card page, as well as in decks that used him.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
At the moment Vile Deception doesn't come up when you drop the [ card ][ /card] brackets around it because it's in the database as Vile of Deception.

-  
Executive Commission is missing "Remove this event from the game" on the text at the right.

-  
The text on the right of Outclassed's card page still reads "Range > 8", omitting the "unused".
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Several of the [Fer] personnel do not note their respective [Cmd] or [Stf] icons. I can't tell which ones, as I loaded the entire deck into the builder at one time, but thought I should point it out.

That ship cannot use its transporters, but I think[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

One last check before I enter the event for the 28[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

I thought this was the intended functionality, and[…]

updated with VPs and Errata