Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 101 posts

By chompers (Steve Hartmann)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
1E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
2E Australian Continental Semi-Finalist 2019
Any more stuff that hurts non-skill based dilemmas? (Other than what we have seen today).

There's a mission too. -richard

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Could the next card spoiled please be "Falsify Distress Signal"? It's got so much hype (similar to Ruling Council levels) that I'm worried I'm going to be disappointed when it does turn up. :(

It will be spoiled tomorrow (Wednesday). I don't think you'll be disappointed. -crp

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Since there seem to be some interesting hints about the Ferengi mission, I'm going out on a limb here:

Does Quark's Treasure and Falsify Distress Signal work good together?

You'll find out tomorrow! -crp

By MvComedy
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Question about the image on Falsify Distress Signal. Was the Enterprise originally in the shot, and then removed by the art team so only the Klingon ships are visible? This may be obvious to some people, but I haven't seen "Rascals" in quite a long time.

Not being part of that process I can't be sure, but I believe after looking at the screencaps on Trekcore, that you are right. -richard

By Helmp
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Triumph wrote:Maybe I'm just being small-minded (Q with his anti-time anomalies would be ashamed) but...Donatra has Honor, and only 5 Integrity!!! :shifty: Has that ever happened before? I thought, just based on observing personnel, that it was a "rule" that a personnel had to be at least Integrity 6 to have Honor (just as someone must have 4 or less Integrity to be able to have Treachery). Are there any special reasons why this "rule" or tradition was tweaked in this instance?

While it's true that there _are_ rules about the relationship between Honor, Treachery, and Integrity, they a) aren't going to be announced any time soon, b) aren't as rigid as people think and c) to date, have never been violated. -crp
Even grebnedlog can have 6 integrity and treachery...

My questions:

What do the designers do to get the creative juices going?

I'll let the next Hour With... answer that one. -richard

Did the designers deliberatly focus on certain Affiliantions because they were having trouble being tier 1?

I would say that's a certainty. Neither [Kli] nor [Bor] nor [TNG] have been receiving much help lately.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
What kinds of non-hand weapon equipment will Orta be able to equip?

Anything that can equip anyone. Nothing that requires a skill. -richard
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of the entire Continuing Committee, I'm proud and honored to bring you Extreme Measures.

Thank you for all your support! If you like this expansion, a small donation would be appreciated! But even if you're unwilling or unable, enjoy the cards! May they enhance your favorite decks!

-crp

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
What kind of theme will Project Rizzi have?

What, too early?

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
GooeyChewie wrote:What kind of theme will Project Rizzi have?

What, too early?
Yup definatly too early, we havn't decided yet :P

What theme would you like to see?

And so I don't get sent to the corner.
Why is this set so awesome?

Aw...that's sweet of you... -richard

Stopped personnel can cure. That's the tiny det[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]