Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 317 posts
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Nava wrote:2.0
-----

NEW
  • Face of the Enemy added
CHANGES
  • Included erratas for Indecent Proposal, Kar'takin, D'Nesh, Maras, Navaar
  • Removed the obsolete „Printable“ column (take care if you have tools based on the Lackey files...)
  • Moved to git as new hosting provider
We finally moved startrek2e to github! The automatic updates won't work this time, so please go to 'Plugins:' select startrek2e and enter as an update URL.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/lacke ... telist.txt

Please report all errors and omissions, especially if everything works fine with the new hosting location.

Nava

P.S. Since the forum is not showing the link in all its glorious length:
Code: Select all
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/lackeyccg-stccg/startrek2e/master/updatelist.txt
Thank you for all your hard work.

-crp

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
For some reason I botched yesterdays release and released on older local version instead of the master one. I corrected it so that Lower Decks and the VPs from the last update are visible again and FotE has the correct count of columns. Sorry for the mess, but updating should provide you now with the correct version. In case you have update yesterday evening or night either Lackey will prompt you to update again or you need to apply the update yourself.

Sorry for the mess,
Nava

P.S. Frool, thanks for bringing this to my notice, I owe you one!

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Nava wrote:For some reason I botched yesterdays release and released on older local version instead of the master one. I corrected it so that Lower Decks and the VPs from the last update are visible again and FotE has the correct count of columns. Sorry for the mess, but updating should provide you now with the correct version. In case you have update yesterday evening or night either Lackey will prompt you to update again or you need to apply the update yourself.

Sorry for the mess,
Nava

P.S. Frool, thanks for bringing this to my notice, I owe you one!
Thanks for the excellent work Nava, if you ever need assistance with any of this feel free to reach out.

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
TyKajada wrote:.

Again and again this is outstanding work, thanks so much.
Invaluable to the community..
:thumbsup:

I noticed in a game recently that Power Shift has still the pre-erratum image....
For the VP an errata'ed image doesn't exist I guess.
That is something I intend to do in the next time: review all the cards with errata and check if any VP, AP or other card has slipped. We are trying to clean up all the plugins, unfortunately 1e takes most resources because mess is only an euphemism due to the multitude of different card images, problems with different playformats ea. But 2e is also on our list and we'll try to clean the images asap.

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
-----

NEW
  • A Time to Stand added
CHANGES
  • Included latest Errata
  • Updated VP cards
  • Cleaned up text, information and/or images for many cards
  • Changed title for Joaquin Superhuman Lieutenant, Winn Adami Renegade Priest, Yteppa Obsidian Order Asset, Historical Curiosity, and Invasive Transporters
The automatic updates should work this time, in case of problems please go to 'Plugins:' select startrek2e and enter as an update URL.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/lacke ... telist.txt

Please report all errors and omissions, especially if everything works fine while using the automatic update!

Nava

P.S. It took a while but I hope that we rectified most of the errors all of you reported!

By CaptMDKirk (Matt Kirk)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Nava wrote:P.S. It took a while but I hope that we rectified most of the errors all of you reported!
:cheersL: Thanks for all your hard work in keeping us updated!

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The update itself seems to have worked but something is up with the download of new images where it freezes. Did a total reinstall of the plugin and Lackey itself, but it only downloads 62.76% of them and freezes after WYLBO33.jpg 'Improvised Modifications'. I'm using the github link. Is something up with something I'm doing or is there something up with the latest version of the plugin?

Edit: Also the errata to the old Marquis HQ seems to not be implemented yet, as it still allows [Fed] Treachery personnel to report to it.

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Gorgo Primus wrote:The update itself seems to have worked but something is up with the download of new images where it freezes. Did a total reinstall of the plugin and Lackey itself, but it only downloads 62.76% of them and freezes after WYLBO33.jpg 'Improvised Modifications'. I'm using the github link. Is something up with something I'm doing or is there something up with the latest version of the plugin?

Edit: Also the errata to the old Marquis HQ seems to not be implemented yet, as it still allows [Fed] Treachery personnel to report to it.
The Maquis HQ is a bit of my error: I included the correct image but failed to check that specific link...
Your problem regarding the images in general: I normally try to download the images with different versions - I just tried to replicate your problems with a vanilla installation but mine checked out fine - although Lackey sometimes has problems downloading all images at once and may need to be restarted in between.
I'll wait till Monday to see if any other problems/errors occur and will fix Athos IV then - if anyone else has problems to download images just let me know.

Nava

P.S: Which version were you using?
Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]