Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 317 posts

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Will 'ignore doubles' always go with the non-Excelsior versions, or is there a chance someone might put in an Excelsior card or three and then have their decks ravaged when the format cycles sets and those cards are removed?

Edit: No it does not. If you ignore doubles and don't pay attention (or are new to Lackey/2E) a bunch of Worf Noble Warrior and others will end up in your deck from the Excel set and could pose issues if cards are ever removed or swapped out from said set atm. Are there plans to change that?

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
That specific question is still open with the LackeyCCG developer. I have no idea in which order the cards are selected I'll try to figure out a way - maybe I'll introduce a second format called Standard which does not contain the Excelsior cards. Would that work for you?

Cheers Nava

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
-----

CHANGED
  • Card list for "Excelsior" updated to 0.3
  • September errata included
The card list for the Excelsior format is now version 0.3 with 5 different affiliations and includes 700 cards. The problems Gorgo Primus and I discussed in previous posts still persist so be aware of dragons when building and saving decks - you can always try to save them as txt as this would avoid most of the problems btw.

The automatic updates should work, if not please go to 'Plugins:' select startrek2e and enter as an update URL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/lackeyccg-stccg/startrek2e/master/updatelist.txt

I want to thank all players for requesting features and reporting problems - please keep on reporting all errors and omissions!

Nava

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
-----

NEW
  • Added Nth Degree
I messed up the versioning last time but we should be fine now.
The automatic updates should work, if not please go to 'Plugins:' select startrek2e and enter as an update URL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/lackeyccg-stccg/startrek2e/master/updatelist.txt

I want to thank all players for requesting features and reporting problems - please keep on reporting all errors and omissions!

Nava

P.S. I absolutely love Seven Immersed in Chaos....

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
-----

NEW
  • Added Assimilator Rogue Borg Vessel
  • Added Excelsior starter decks
CHANGED
  • Updated Excelsior to version 1.0

I want to thank all players for requesting features and reporting problems - please keep on reporting all errors and omissions! Btw, I just realised that I did not add the starter decks for the Excelsior format. Drop me a line if you think those would be necessary.

Nava
Last edited by Nava on Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2.7 Symbiosis
-----

NEW
  • Added Symbiosis
  • Added VPs 192-207, 218-221 & 231
CHANGED
  • Added April errata.

First of all: Sorry that it took so long, I was an annual leave and had no access to computers. Secondly: A big thank you to eberlems, who prepared the file and integrated all the changes - I owe you big Markus!!

Nava

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi all,

at the moment the Lackey servers are not online. This happens every year or so, since Trevor (developer of Lackey) seems to miss the deadline for domain registration renewal with worrying accuracy every year... To play games you'll need to connect directly to your opponent:
  • One player needs to start hosting a game, record his IP and tell his opponent that IP (plus the port used).
  • Player two can connect to that IP by using "Join Game by IP".
  • If problems arise please check if you are behind a firewall. If so make sure that the port Lackey is using is open.
  • If problems persist please check if you are behind a NAT (multiple computers using one public IP). In that case you need to forward the traffic to your computer by creating some port forwarding rule in your router.
I have contacted Trevor and hope that this situation is resolved soon.

Cheers, Nava
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
The Ninja Scot wrote:Question - When will Far Beyond the Stars get added to the 2E plugin?

Michael
Any update on this?

Michael
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation