Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 317 posts

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
-----

NEW
  • 50th Anniversary set added
Happy anniversary!!!!

The automatic updates should work, if not please go to 'Plugins:' select startrek1e and enter as an update URL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/lacke ... telist.txt

We are aware that some players get a virus warning when installing LackeyCCG. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do at the moment. I want to thank all players for reporting problems and suggesting new features - please carry on to report all errors and omissions!

Nava

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
-----

NEW
  • League promo (After Action Report) added
The automatic updates should work, if not please go to 'Plugins:' select startrek2e and enter as an update URL

Thanks to eberlems for notifying me! I want to thank him and all other players for reporting problems - please keep on reporting all errors and omissions!

Nava

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Just a Headsup but the link for the plugin in the OP is the old link. might want to update the OP.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
I'm having difficulty connecting to the matching server, and have been since getting a new computer with windows 10. The Lackey forums suggest making sure my version matches the one on the website, and though my Lackey says it is fully updated, it is the 9/22/14 version while the website says that the most recent version is "23 2014 Lac". I don't know what "Lac" is supposed to mean in the context of a date, but the day at least appears to be different.

I have specifically told my antivirus, my firewall, and malwarebytes to trust Lackey and its updater.

I have deleted the file folder and reinstalled from scratch.

I have attempted to connect to the server pre and post using the Lackey Updater executable.

I have moved the file folder to Program Files, Program Files (x86), Users/Public, and Users/<me>.

Running Lackey as an administrator did not help.

Running Lackey in compatibility mode did not help.

I have tried connecting to the server for one of the pre-installed games instead of 2e, without success.

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Card 7U52 Transport Delegations has the skill of Antropolgy instead of Anthropolgy

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
-----

NEW
  • Zero Hour added
  • Tournament Promos XIV, New Player Promo (Jim Shimoda) and Miramanee added
CHANGED
  • Added Keywords to 50th anniversary set
  • Fixed some minor errors
The automatic updates should work, if not please go to 'Plugins:' select startrek2e and enter as an update URL

I want to thank eberlems and all other players for reporting problems - please keep on reporting all errors and omissions!

Nava

By Gorgo Primus (Benjamin Rostoker)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
When I went to download missing images I got "Error downloading plugins/startrek2e/sets/setimages/general/STVP-EN0112.jpg.".

All the new cards loaded in fine, so it must be something wrong with one of the older ones?

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Gorgo Primus wrote:When I went to download missing images I got "Error downloading plugins/startrek2e/sets/setimages/general/STVP-EN0112.jpg.".

All the new cards loaded in fine, so it must be something wrong with one of the older ones?
Fixed!

By CaptMDKirk (Matt Kirk)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Nava, thanks for your dedication to Lackey updates. The online tournament scene owes you several rounds. :cheersL:

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2.4 Excelsior edition
-----

NEW
  • New format "Excelsior" for beta trials added
CHANGED
  • Fixed card titles for Ru'afo, Reluctant Partner and Maihar'du Silent Servant
This edition will enable you to try the new Excelsior format. We added an additional set "Excelsior" containing the 400 cards and a format called Excelsior. To avoid seeing multiple instances of the same card you may select "Ignore doubles" below the card list in the Deck Editor. Please try out the Excelsior format!

I want to thank all players for requesting features and reporting problems - please keep on reporting all errors and omissions!

Nava

Since Discovery is really just The Michael Burnham[…]

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]