Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

Which is the best cards from the first page of Continuing Mission?

Argaya System, Apprehend Escapee NEW! Mission
No votes
0%
Argratha, Rehabilitate Convict
23%
Argus Array, Redirect Subspace Telescope
No votes
0%
Celtris III, Construct Elaborate Trap
8%
Derna Perimeter, Run Blockade
8%
Earth Orbit, Sabotage Power Grid
No votes
0%
Forcas Sector, Restore Quantum Barriers
8%
Khitomer, Sabotage Peace Conference
15%
Mouth of the Wormhole, Form Labor Union
38%
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
A new set is upon us. There are a lot of cards for different decks so let's look at each set of nine cards, each 'page,' and see which is the best. Let us know why below; revoting is available!

From the first page, will you go for capturing, try to establish a union or go with a new version of Alpha 5 Approach?
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Opinion split so far! I voted for the new MotW, but I like a few of the others too.

My second choice would be Derna Perimeter. Probably the only people who pull their ships will be those who were always intending to start a fight/capture/infiltrate. If that becomes the meta, I suppose that the card goes back into the binder. Otherwise it's just a fair/non-insurrectionable mission... or do the skills make it really good? I don't know Romulans well enough to answer.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Latok wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:00 am
Otherwise it's just a fair/non-insurrectionable mission... or do the skills make it really good?
Medical is not a good for skill for them. The Cretak in this set has it and the worst unstopper weenie but there is Dralvak who also has physics
Setek the worst stooge?!?! Nah, son. That's gotta be Relam ... he's the one who always seems to miss the cut in my Romulan decks.
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
Armus wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:42 am
Latok wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:00 am
Otherwise it's just a fair/non-insurrectionable mission... or do the skills make it really good?
Medical is not a good for skill for them. The Cretak in this set has it and the worst unstopper weenie but there is Dralvak who also has physics
Setek the worst stooge?!?! Nah, son. That's gotta be Relam ... he's the one who always seems to miss the cut in my Romulan decks.
I'll take the [Cmd] thx

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.