Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 302 posts

By Cersan
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Russian National Second Runner-Up 2016
Nebula - Star Trek CCG 2E Deckbuilder.
Full Version 1.40 - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cZahP ... p8_TCe3r_p
Features:
  • Full second edition card library
  • Broad range of search filters
  • Deck statistics
  • Full compatibility with DeckPadd and CC site deckbuilder
  • Export deck to HTML deck list, Lackey CCG and PDF for full color HiRess printouts
  • Deck checks for various play formats (Academy, Traditional, Standart, Virtual)
Screenshots:
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3

Hey guys!
Card games for me are all about the pictures, that's the way I remeber cards and tactics. So when the card is just a text it's kinda hard for me to focus. DeckPadd despite it's great functionality lacks a decent visual representation.
So I've designed a deckbuilder with images of cards to work with. It's still in an early beta stage and lacks functionality a great deal, but you can build decks with it already. The programm is fully compatible with DeckPadd.
It looks like this:
https://sourceforge.net/p/trekccgdb/scr ... en_001.jpg
https://sourceforge.net/p/trekccgdb/scr ... en_002.jpg
I would like to share it with you guys, but I'm new to this community and don't know much about community policies. Please tell me:
1) Do I voilate any rules by using pictures in my programm (maybe I need some diclamer about the copyright)?
2) Do you guys need this stuff anyway? :)

Download Link - http://sourceforge.net/projects/trekccg ... p/download
Last edited by Cersan on Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:53 am, edited 35 times in total.
Ambassador
By Linkan (Torbjörn Lindquist)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Architect
Have you tried the premium online deckbuilder? It comes with images, and is awesome. Best thing, I can use it from work, where I am not allowed to install programs :D

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I didn't post because I didn't want to be rude. Now I will (post and be rude): never accept programs from 1 post newbies on forums of any kind.

Also, premium deck builder, does this, supports the CC and prints hella sweet deck lists.

By Cersan
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
That sure was rude :) Don't sure if I'm actually deserved this. I haven't posted link to a programm just to be sure my actions won't do any harm to CC. As for newby, not actualy right - i'm playing trek from the very start of 2e, just never posted to this forum. Looks like was right after all.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
100% my opinion with 0 research to back it up.

use the images in any way you want, just dont try to make any money off it.

again, just my opinion ;)

EDIT: I just realized I forgot to leave an opinion, but yeah, the Trekcc deckbuilder both basic and premium are the best deckbuilders as you can use them anywhere that has internet and you can print the printable cards at the click of a button.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Lackey also works for this.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Cersan,

To give you a straight answer, there is no need for a new deck builder from my perspective. There is DeckPADD, the Continuing Committee's basic and advanced deck builder, plus many, many other websites.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Nightingale wrote:Cersan,

To give you a straight answer, there is no need for a new deck builder from my perspective. There is DeckPADD, the Continuing Committee's basic and advanced deck builder, plus many, many other websites.
I have to admit. I've often thought that DeckPADD would be even better with visuals.

By Mugato
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Runner-Up 2023
The Guardian wrote:

I have to admit. I've often thought that DeckPADD would be even better with visuals.
I agree :-). It is on the to do list, maybe in the off season. I'm thinking just for previews though, not for being able to print them.

By Cersan
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I've uploaded deckbuilder so you can check it out.
It is now optimized for resolution 1920x1080 (it will be optimized for smaller resolutions later, i'm working on it) and skills not counted in statistics. But you can still see what it's all about.
Controlls:
*Left click card to add it to the deck
*Right click card to remove it from the deck
*Shift+click to copy card title to clipboard (so you can paste it elsewhere)
*Controll+click to copy card title and gametext to clipboard (so you can paste it elsewhere)

https://sourceforge.net/projects/trekccgdb/files/

PS: If you find any bugs please tell me about it (i know a lot, but you can still find some i not aware of).
Last edited by Cersan on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Mugato wrote:
The Guardian wrote:

I agree :-). It is on the to do list, maybe in the off season. I'm thinking just for previews though, not for being able to print them.
Sounds awesome. It would be great to be able to search for regions too. I realized that with a recent deck idea.
Question for noob

Thanks for all your help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]