Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 302 posts

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Just a Heads up but the VP version of Holding Cell is still the Non-Errata'd version.

By Cersan
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Russian National Second Runner-Up 2016
TReebel wrote:Just a Heads up but the VP version of Holding Cell is still the Non-Errata'd version.
I know about it, but no picture of errated Holding Cell exists. I asked Nick about it, and he said that there is a policy of not making new pictures of virtual promos.

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Cersan wrote:
TReebel wrote:Just a Heads up but the VP version of Holding Cell is still the Non-Errata'd version.
I know about it, but no picture of errated Holding Cell exists. I asked Nick about it, and he said that there is a policy of not making new pictures of virtual promos.
Okay I didn't know that. Also wanted to say great job on this latest update really love the new interface. thanks for all of your hard work on this project. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

By Cersan
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Russian National Second Runner-Up 2016
Working on new features that I've planned for a while now. I upgraded controls somewhat, added more keyboard functionality for users without mouse. Also, I will no longer keep Nebula database compatible with DeckPadd's. It unties my hands for adding a whole bunch of new features, such as: finding commanders for ships, checking personae in deck for 3 copies, and a lot more. And I big one I'm working for a long time now - finding personnel with mission skills.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Cersan wrote: Working on new features that I've planned for a while now. I upgraded controls somewhat, added more keyboard functionality for users without mouse. Also, I will no longer keep Nebula database compatible with DeckPadd's. It unties my hands for adding a whole bunch of new features, such as: finding commanders for ships, checking personae in deck for 3 copies, and a lot more. And I big one I'm working for a long time now - finding personnel with mission skills.
:thumbsup: Looks good!

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Sounds great Really love this program. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Fritzinger wrote:
Cersan wrote:Update link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6eBVK ... sp=sharing

I didn't have much time to test it right away, so it may be glitchy. If so please let me know.
When I copy the update files in I get an error dialog:

"" is not a valid integer value

Then when I open Nebula it looks like this:

Was going to post on this as well. Having the same issue

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]