Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 302 posts

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
just finished downloading and installing and is working fine. Thanks for all the hard work You put into this. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

By nalan bal
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ditto -downloaded the full version and already building decks with the Zero Hour cards. Thank you!

By Cersan
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Russian National Second Runner-Up 2016
Good news!
Also, you may try new functions:
  • You may use arrow keys to look through the cards. When you press an arrow rectangle will appear. This is very useful on small computers without mouse. Spacebar adds a card to deck, backspace removes. Escape key disables arrow controls.
  • Control+Right-click on personnel and mission cards opens pop-up menu with some functions some may find useful - such as finding personas of card, missions in region, personnel with same skill and affiliation and more.

By nalan bal
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Downloaded and building Nth Degree decks. Thanks for the quick update - you rock!! :cheersL:

By Cersan
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Russian National Second Runner-Up 2016
Version 1.30
Update from 1.20 to 1.30 - https://drive.google.com/open?id=14fUU2 ... 34tEikGS8U
Full Version - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VsXro ... 0sgOBvZdtc

New features:
  • Cards from Dead Stop Expansion
  • Excelsior format filter - to view cards eligible for Excelsior format use checkbox at top left corner of filter window. It will not reset with reset button, so you don't need to set it everytime working on your Excelsior deck. Also, when viewing your deck, dilemmas and missions, cards that are not eligible for Excelsior format will be black and white monochromic so you can check your deck for non-legal cards.
  • Slightly improved start time.
Enjoy!

By Elfwine (Oleg Ryzhikov)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Russian National Runner-Up 2016
Cersan wrote:Version 1.30
Enjoy!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: SUPERB!

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has it[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

No, because the set was released yesterday, so the[…]