What's New Dashboard Articles Forums Chat Room Achievements Tournaments Player Map The Promenade Volunteers About Us Site Index
The Continuing Committee
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:01 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Public Watchlist II 
The Center of the Galaxy

Region: The Void
Post Re: Public Watchlist II
New Starfleet has made Old Malcom too strong with new Archer. Maybe filthy is a better word then strong. Either way , Malcom should remove from game. If you need to play Malcom more then 3 times in a game then you forget this is a game about facing dilenmas.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

DiscardCorbett A CC Project that takes 2+ years means people were slacking off. That's very much on-brand.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:20 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Delta Quadrant

Region: Risa
How many 4-cost personnel can a deck run before it just gets blown away by cadets/Tain/common DS9?

Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:33 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Gamma Quadrant

Region: Romulus
Naetor wrote:
How many 4-cost personnel can a deck run before it just gets blown away by cadets/Tain/common DS9?

There's midgame answers to those cards. Try dealing with [Pa] [Kli] or [TOS] MovieFeds that play for peanuts but have printed high costs so the speed killer dilemmas don't do anything.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:37 pm
Delta Quadrant

Region: Qo'noS
The Enemy of My Enemy (https://www.trekcc.org/2e/index.php?cardID=4177) is being added to the Watchlist.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:16 pm
Delta Quadrant

TR-116 Rifle to the list.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:58 pm
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer

Region: Ferenginar
prylardurden wrote:

Lol about time it’s only been what six months since Greg won worlds with this? Choice kill is very powerful...

Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:45 am
Gamma Quadrant

Region: Romulus
Resistance-is-futile wrote:
prylardurden wrote:

Lol about time it’s only been what six months since Greg won worlds with this? Choice kill is very powerful...

Dude. Check your calendar. It hasn't even been six months since Richard New won GenCon with it.

If you're going to throw shade at the errata team, at least throw accurate shade.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:04 am
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer

Region: Ferenginar
Lol Brian no shade intented Josh knows :)

It’s a powerful card indeed I was able to lock out a mission for 6? Turns with it and the right pile to go with

Maybe random selection instead of choice kill based on skill choice- can still end up in a lock out possibly or allow an opponent to safeguard crew and it becomes random selection luck vs I name u u die locking out the mission faster

I think 2e is in a great place pushing the limits of cards and players ability to use such cards in different ways

Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:31 am
Delta Quadrant

Region: Kazon Collective
TR-116 biggest problem is the assassin does not have to be present. How exactly is the assassin using this weapon aboard their ship to kill your personnel (of their choice) aboard your ship?

No protection at HQ or aboard ship. Each turn once set up they kill one personnel -- that's the start of lockout (sure it is skill denial, but of more concern it is personnel denial) because it's very difficult to rebuild your crew once its been killed.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:42 pm
Gamma Quadrant

Region: Sector 001
chompers wrote:
How exactly is the assassin using this weapon aboard their ship to kill your personnel (of their choice) aboard your ship?

If you are asking from a Trek-sense standpoint, this rifle is the one which was used by Chu’lak in “Field of Fire.” It has a microtransporter which beams the bullet to the target, effectively letting him fire through bulkheads.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:09 pm
Beta Quadrant

Non HQ makes sense, even if it hurts Trek sense. Players should always be able to hide and rebuild.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:43 pm
Alpha Quadrant

Region: Cardassia
I'm with the above poster; I think you should have to be present in order to use the kill ability. Way too powerful as is

"Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives, but I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again. JLP

Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:39 pm
Delta Quadrant

The Central Command is now being examined, regarding cultural enforcement (Or potential lack thereof).

Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:55 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16