Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I don't know any of the people, can I have fun just making wild predictions?

Uh... winner will have a 50+ dilemma pile.
Winning draw deck will be between 45-50.
[DS9] will make top 8.
One of the winners will have a skill-based pile.
[Bor] will occupy 2nd place at one event.
At some point somebody will have an idea on how to put tribbles into 2E.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Elfwine wrote:edgeofhearing If you don't mind, I'll add a little spice to this prediction thread.

So, anyone who will guess the winner of our Delphic regional will receive this year's special Russian promo card (completely unsanctioned by CC and not legal for tournament play)! Card image will be revealed after tournament, but trust me, it's great 8)
Nickolay, now I'm really counting on you.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Mogor wrote:I'll go with Justin and Alexey
I'll +1 this since MVB is on record saying he's bringing an achievement deck and I know Justin is pulling out the big guns regardless.

That said, I'm also putting down a conditional Tufts pick. If he shows, he's my favorite to win.

Now watch Ken show and Justin win just so I can be wrong because of my conditional pick...

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
Mogor wrote:I'll go with Justin and Alexey
I'll +1 this since MVB is on record saying he's bringing an achievement deck and I know Justin is pulling out the big guns regardless.

That said, I'm also putting down a conditional Tufts pick. If he shows, he's my favorite to win.

Now watch Ken show and Justin win just so I can be wrong because of my conditional pick...

But that does beg the question: is Ken not signed up because he couldn't get the day off work OR is it because he knows what MvB is bringing and doesn't think it's worth the drive.

Mike wins in Seattle
Andrey G. wins in Russia

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Resistance-is-futile wrote:Well looks like a lot of people have confidence in me xD

Well I hope that helps the luck a bit on saturday since I am going in for Surgery tomorrow morning ;)

Trek + Oxy 4 Pain = WIN? :)
Buck up man, if Corbett can win events while drunk, there's no reason you can't win on Oxy :cheersL: :P

By Ashbey (Anastasia Kalashnikova)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Mad Vulcan wrote: Mike wins in Seattle
Andrey G. wins in Russia
Andrey Gusev will not be able to participate.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
Armus wrote:
Buck up man, if Corbett can win events while drunk, there's no reason you can't win on Oxy :cheersL: :P
Funny you should say that.... because I've been drinking Josh Sheet's 151° all night while beating him with a janky deck.

I don't know how many events I've won drunk, but I've won plenty of games. Suck of that Joel Skon!!!!!

Drunk post don't count Nob, so don't be quoting me biatch. TRUMP 2016!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
edgeofhearing wrote:
Armus wrote:That said, I'm also putting down a conditional Tufts pick. If he shows, he's my favorite to win.
There are no "conditional picks." That's part of the predictions game, like not picking TK because you know he won't show.
OK, I'll just go with Justin and his Oxy regardless.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
edgeofhearing wrote:
Armus wrote:That said, I'm also putting down a conditional Tufts pick. If he shows, he's my favorite to win.
There are no "conditional picks." That's part of the predictions game, like not picking TK because you know he won't show.
Haha, that's TK's new ring name, "No Show".

I'll pay good money to book No Show TK vs Glory Days Sykes.

Hungover posts don't count either Nob! I forgot to brag how I Scorpion'd Josh with Disconcerting Displacement. In fact, that move was so good I'll save it for the next GCBC.

Back on mute.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

The number of dilemmas that get put on a ship is[…]

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]