Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
CaptMDKirk wrote:
Dukat wrote:Wait ... what do you mean ...

I play Cargo Run on a SOLVED mission - and I get 5 points for it?

Is that what you mean?
I think he meant that, if Cargo Run is played on a mission after it is completed, you can play Artifacts since that mission now requires Acquisition.
Yeah. Dukat got excited there. We're just talking about dirty ways to play Artifacts.

Besides just simply playing New Bajor.

By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
KillerB wrote:
CaptMDKirk wrote:
Dukat wrote:Wait ... what do you mean ...

I play Cargo Run on a SOLVED mission - and I get 5 points for it?

Is that what you mean?
I think he meant that, if Cargo Run is played on a mission after it is completed, you can play Artifacts since that mission now requires Acquisition.
Yeah. Dukat got excited there. We're just talking about dirty ways to play Artifacts.

A little bit excited, but I think it is a bit to situational to do it that way - but I like the idea.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Dukat wrote:
KillerB wrote: Yeah. Dukat got excited there. We're just talking about dirty ways to play Artifacts.

A little bit excited, but I think it is a bit to situational to do it that way - but I like the idea.
It's oddly... flavorful too if you think about it.

"Did we find any artifacts there?"
"Nope, but we have FedEx delivering us some."

By Mugato
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Runner-Up 2023
I can't find an answer in this thread or the rules entry .Was this question resolved? Can Crom's ability work with one of the "any attribute" missions like Kavis Alpha, Research Binary Star?

My thought before (and after) reading this thread is that it would be similar to Transport Crash Survivors, in that it doesn't say strength so it isn't a strength mission.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Mugato wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:34 am I can't find an answer in this thread or the rules entry .Was this question resolved? Can Crom's ability work with one of the "any attribute" missions like Kavis Alpha, Research Binary Star?

My thought before (and after) reading this thread is that it would be similar to Transport Crash Survivors, in that it doesn't say strength so it isn't a strength mission.
Correct. It needs to have a STRENGTH requirement to work with Crom.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation