Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 126 posts

Mannasters Main Event, for the WCT Heavyweight Title: John Corbett vs. BenHosp

"Flawless" John Corbett
46%
BROKEN BenHosp
54%

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
BenHosp is booked to be the challenger, facing off against "Flawless" John Corbett at Mannasters, Sponsored by The Process.

Yestersday, and strangely, The Hosp Report: Hall of Fame Reveal Special was abruptly ended when BenHosp began a rant on Lobban and the CC website. All attempts to contact BenHosp since have failed.

Stay tuned for further updates....

Meanwhile, on the undercard. we have two matches. Two former Heavyweight Champs face off for a spot in the Alexander Pool Party PPV (de facto Team Jersey Reunion) Ultimate Pool Match (only differential counts) this summer. It's be "Lord" Neil Timmons vs. "Arlington Aristocrat" Phil Schrader. Who is the real King of DC?

Also, looking towards Continentals in Chicago, we have the "Second City Saint" Maggie Geppert vs. "The Perfect 10" Mike Shea. The winner will become the #1 Contender (If Mike can't make it, Maggie will face Kenny "Omega" Brant).

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
KillerB wrote:My source Brian Sykes has informed me that BenHosp was last seen being thrown into a black van in an Arby's parking lot outside Manassas, VA. And the site going down this morning was due to a power outage.

Dammit Corbett! Don't you know anything about the importance of not disclosing sources and methods? :shock:

OPSEC, man. OPSEC!!!

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
Armus wrote: Dammit Corbett! Don't you know anything about the importance of not disclosing sources and methods? :shock:

OPSEC, man. OPSEC!!!
Careful, Neil hated me for realz for 9 months because I had to burn him as an intelligence asset during the Great Nerd War. Just stay on the job and continue Nerd War 3: The Search for Hosp!

By pschrader
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E American National Runner-Up 2023
Undercard...? You dare call a match involving the A-Lister an undercard? I'm the one who puts butts in the seats and my match is going to be the one people come to see!

Now, let's talk for a moment about my opponent, Lord Timmons. He's so lordly you can smell the collected asbestos on him from his "domains" from across the room. And his decks and strategy are just as old and crusty as the buildings he pushes on people. I don't know how he'll adapt to a game where his well is completely dry.

As of now, my entire focus is on you Timmons. As of now, you have my undivided attention. The rest of the tournament can burn in hell for all I care, because my only goal is: TAKING. YOU. DOWN.

Come Mannasters, I'm going to be your worst nightmare. I'm going to put such a hurt on you that you'll beg for the ability to tap out. I'm going to prove than a worn out has-been like you, with your old, crusty strategies can't compete in the Hall of Fame. Just. You. Wait.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
bhosp wrote:I don’t know what you’re talking about. Everything is fine. Everything is always fine.
Hey BenHosp, glad to see you back on the boards. It's been a few days. How's your main event deck coming along?

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
bhosp wrote:I don’t know what you’re talking about. Everything is fine. Everything is always fine.
Hey BenHosp, glad to see you back on the boards. It's been a few days. How's your main event deck coming along?
Awesome! Can’t wait to play some Excelsior!

There is only Excelsior. There has never been any Star Trek CCG format but Excelsior. First Edition was Excelsior before there was Excelsior.

Got to get back to making my Excelsior decks and eating delicious Arby’s food.

Looking forward to Manassters, sponsored by THE MEATS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

HumQ: Pick of the Tribbles

It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through th[…]

I guess we should have done "What can we […]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to another one of my homies, @seve[…]