Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.
  • 126 posts

Mannasters Main Event, for the WCT Heavyweight Title: John Corbett vs. BenHosp

"Flawless" John Corbett
46%
BROKEN BenHosp
54%

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:Everybody betting the under on Sykes. People forgetting I know how to play this game.

So BenHosp wins the belt. I beat him. Corbett was the reigning World Champ. I beat him. Yet somehow... SOMEHOW, I don't even get my name on the list for a belt shot, despite beating both beltholders AND the rest of the people I faced, several of which ALSO secured a belt shot. Talk about a screwjob...

That's ok, Mr. Commish. I know you're salty I beat you too and you're trying to keep me down. But you're powerless to stop me from getting the GOLD!

You want a rematch, you know where to find me.
When I was linked to THE MEATS, they tried to hide things from me, but they couldn’t stop me from seeing fragments, pieces of things. This was one of them!

SYKES IS THE CHANGELING!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
BenHosp and me weren't the champ when you beat us. Thems the breaks.

Josh Sheets beat him after he won the belt. He's the #1 contender. And I have a rematch clause in my contract (classic 'rasslin line)

I forsee a triple threat in Chicago. I tell you what Sykes, you make Texas, which is also HoF, I'll put you in the main event.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:I thought we had established that Sykes was Andre, no? What's with all his posts including Kurt Angle now?
Have you seen Angle recently? Sykes didn’t used to look like him, but as both of them age, they both look more and more like Andre. So they’re meeting in the middle, which is good because we can make fun of Sykes without having to think about the guy who died because Vince McMahon put him in a traveling freak show and getting sad.

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:I thought we had established that Sykes was Andre, no? What's with all his posts including Kurt Angle now?
Yes, he's trying to steer away from his character when he should be embracing it.

The stipulation in Texas is if he loses he has to wear the Andre singlet.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:
bhosp wrote:Aw geez I gotta go to Chicago? I was hoping to take a suspension instead of my Malort Sentence...

After what you did to Maggie you owe her an appearance.
I know but that doesn’t mean I’m looking forward to it.

I don’t know what’s going to taste worse, Malort or a high level event in Standard format.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
bhosp wrote: SYKES IS THE CHANGELING!
I don't know what you guys are talking about. I've always been Andre. Sandow. Angle.

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
bhosp wrote:She thinks my deck would have been *less* obnoxious in Standard?

No, but you're not seeing the fact that you invited people to travel, and into your home, so you could SHANKar them 5 times in a game.

I'm not saying you did anything wrong, I'm saying you need some empathy you sociopath. ;)

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:
bhosp wrote:She thinks my deck would have been *less* obnoxious in Standard?

No, but you're not seeing the fact that you invited people to travel, and into your home, so you could SHANKar them 5 times in a game.

I'm not saying you did anything wrong, I'm saying you need some empathy you sociopath. ;)
It only actually worked that well against you. It notably failed against Sykes, I think because I played him before I won the belt, so the Arby’s programming was still active and ordered me to make dumb mistakes against him.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:My last 12 rounds of Masters games I've played against Maquis 3 times.

So 25%: of my games I've gone 2nd and got my hand Shankard. Now I'll take my beatings, but other players might reevaluate their hobby choices

Shankar 2019. The HoF campaign starts now.
I’m incapable of playing the same thing twice in a row, so sometimes I’m going to land on Maquis just by accident.

Meanwhile even when Neil makes a new deck the night before the tournament it’s still a Maquis deck. I think there might actually be something wrong with him.

Is Sedis a captain?

P'Jem Sanctuary can also DL Sopek .

Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]