Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I updated the lead post to include the just-announced class of 2020. Can one of the code monkeys valued programmers please work whatever magic needs to happen with the master pdf?

Thanks! :cheersL:

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
Armus wrote:Can one of the code monkeys valued programmers please work whatever magic needs to happen with the master pdf?

Your list, pre-2020 has 39, the 'master list' has 38 (I think, I'm notorious for being unable to count). My head hurts trying to find what is mission.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
KillerB wrote:
Armus wrote:Can one of the code monkeys valued programmers please work whatever magic needs to happen with the master pdf?

Your list, pre-2020 has 39, the 'master list' has 38 (I think, I'm notorious for being unable to count). My head hurts trying to find what is mission.
I can't speak to that, but I double checked the top post and I got 77 by card type and 77 by class, so I think it's good.

EDIT: John's right. The Hall of Fame master pdf only generates 38 cards... it's missing Protect the Escapees, nominated in 2019.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
eberlems wrote:hof card legal status updated; anything missing now?
Crensen Gap (Protect the Escapees) is now on there twice (top of the mission list and in the right spot in alphabetical order) but other than that I think it looks good! :thumbsup:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation