Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

Will this card see play?

Yes
55%
No (Binder Fodder)
45%

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
monty42 wrote:
Latok wrote:Then the person throwing the dilemmas will see the ship account for the bonus and either use another filter, different filter, or just not use the dilemma.
Assuming he knows exactly which personnel you brought on the attempt, is able to remember all of their exact attribute values and is able to account for any modifiers? Sure.
If you think there aren't players in this community that can do exactly that, you haven't been paying attention. :wink:

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Armus wrote:
monty42 wrote:
Latok wrote:Then the person throwing the dilemmas will see the ship account for the bonus and either use another filter, different filter, or just not use the dilemma.
Assuming he knows exactly which personnel you brought on the attempt, is able to remember all of their exact attribute values and is able to account for any modifiers? Sure.
If you think there aren't players in this community that can do exactly that, you haven't been paying attention. :wink:
Oh I'm sure there's a lot of guys and gals who can remember a great deal of things but unless you take all your personnel on the attempt, there's no way of knowing who's in the team unless you throw an opponent's choice dilemma into the mix. And by that time we got very deep into the specifics here...
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
monty42 wrote:
Armus wrote:
monty42 wrote: Assuming he knows exactly which personnel you brought on the attempt, is able to remember all of their exact attribute values and is able to account for any modifiers? Sure.
Oh I'm sure there's a lot of guys and gals who can remember a great deal of things but unless you take all your personnel on the attempt, there's no way of knowing who's in the team unless you throw an opponent's choice dilemma into the mix. And by that time we got very deep into the specifics here...
It doesn't change the fact that being short by 1 or 2 attributes is almost certainly an uncommon occurrence.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
Latok wrote: It doesn't change the fact that being short by 1 or 2 attributes is almost certainly an uncommon occurrence.
I just played a warm-up game w/ Cameron and I was 2 short in back to back attempts. But playing [TOS] it happens all the time. That's what happens when you basically have bums + heroes. And in a [TOS] HoF you have less heroes.

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]